iPhone A Kinect experience on iOS devices come tomorrow..

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by HvisionSensing, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HvisionSensing

HvisionSensing Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    #1 HvisionSensing, Nov 12, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
    Hi,everyone , "Eyes Shoot Zombie" Free for A Limited Time(from 11/21--11/24) in App Store!

Hi,dear friends!I develop a new game! The App using state-of-the-art computer vision technology.
    The itunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/eyes-shoot-zombie/id575919676?ls=1&mt=8
    A Kinect experience on iOS devices!

becase of it's hard to play the game for the beginners,so I want to write the gameplay in detail,I hope all the players easily to play.

1.For the beginners, you have better to lean on a stable place,don't hold in hand.Of course, after you are familiar with the game you can do whatever they want.

2.You'd better put off your glasses

3.You'd better keep your face in the blue box of the video,When you move the gun sight almost to the zombie body,then you need to move in the opposite direction a little.

4.If you want to shoot the zombie more accurate, you can enlarge the sniper scope by closing your face to the screen and control the focus’ position easier. If you don’t want to enlarge the sniper scope, you just need to keep your face away from the screen.

5.Do not swing your head dramatically,just move your body slightly.But when the gun sight at the edge,then you should move your body dramatically

Description
    Are you tired of the "Touch" mode games ? Now, you will enjoy the New Game play ("Touch-Free" Mode). Just move your body ,blinking your eyes to fire the bullets, Shoot the Zombies. Yes, you can enjoy the game just with your head and eyes.
    There is no need for you to use your hands, you just need to click and open the app, then put your device on an appropriate place and make sure that your face is in the blue area of the video box. After that, move your body slightly, thus, you can control the focus of the gun. When you aimed the focus carefully with the zombie, you can shoot with blinking your eyes. Then, congratulations, an aggressive zombie is killed by you.
    If you want to shoot the zombie more accurate, you can enlarge the sniper scope by closing your face to the screen and control the focus’ position easier. If you don’t want to enlarge the sniper scope, you just need to keep your face away from the screen.
    If you should leave for a moment, there is no need for you to suspend this game. It will be suspended automatically a second later. When you comes back and your face was recognized successfully, the game can be recovered automatically.

Attention, this game requires you several attempts to master the control skills, and you had better take the device leans on a stable place.
    Watch the Video on YouTube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF2UfdLXB-0&feature=youtu.be

Features:
    A new gaming experience with full-body motion controls.
     Face Recognition
     "Touch-Free" Mode
     control the gun with moving your head
     Kill the Zombies by blinking your eyes
     Fire bullet through blinking eyes
     Game pause or restore through face recognition
     Display Mode of your choice ,Video Mode or Schematic diagram mode

Tips
     stabilize your iPhone/iPad, take the device leans on a stable place
     Put off your glasses/hat
     make your face inside the green box of the video
     Switch the display mode by clicking on the video area
     You should have patience, Do not swing your head dramatically

[Supported Models]
    -iPhone4,iPhone4S,iPhone5
    -iPod touch(4th,5th)
    -iPad,iPad2、iPad3、iPad Mini、iPad4

For support and comments, contact us at [email protected] or through Twitter @HVisionSensing https://twitter.com/HVisionSensing or
    through FaceBook : http://www.facebook.com/HVisionSensing
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Xeyad

Xeyad Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2012
    I really wish you luck man. The concept seems interesting, but instead of just facial recognition, add hand recognition. For example, instead *blinking eye* to shoot, you can let the player wave his hand, or make a gun shape with his hands. It's just has easy as facial recognition, but it adds much more realism to the game.

I advise you to wait a bit more on releasing the game, take more time developing it. Mostly because I feel the game needs more polishing (based on the video), plus Real Boxing for iOS (which has full body-motion sensing) is coming this Thursday to the App Store, and I predict it will be a very big hit. Therefore, your game might not see much promotion.

I guess if you release it a month from now, after everyone has had enough with Real Boxing, you'll get better recognition from the public and the press.

This is the video for Real Boxing: http://youtu.be/weWw8Zn9QR0

Wish you the best :)

3. The concept sounds look, it would be great to play a game like dance revolution or fruit ninja without touching the ipad. Curious to see how your game works and all. But good luck!

4. HvisionSensing

Oct 13, 2012
    thanks very much for your comment , hand recogtion is also being done,has basically completed,but the gesture segmentation effect is very dependent on environmental factors, the intensity of light, background ,I'm working on improved algorithm.

The game what worries me is the player hard to master the control skills,player should play more time to feel how to control , in the next version , maybe add mouth recogniton , use your mouth to fire , what do you think of it ?

5. Xeyad

Xeyad Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2012
    mouth to fire? how about mouth to shout out for help or eat something for extra health? Motion gaming shouldn't be about mastering the controls or remembering what each motion does, it should be very natural and realistic to what happens in real life.

anyways, keep up your good work and I could see this getting some insight on blogs.

6. HvisionSensing

Oct 13, 2012
    the game is use the computer vision technology, first recogntion your face and then recognition your is blinking or not , but the game should try more time to control better , the game is release now , if you want promo code ,PM me

7. HvisionSensing

Oct 13, 2012
    thanks,I''ll 'try my best to do better

8. xStatiCa

xStatiCa Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    #8 xStatiCa, Nov 14, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
    I think the video and gameplay look fun as it is. Looking forward to playing it (bought and downloading now).

The developer needs to flip the game around 180 degrees though! The smart cover makes the iPad stand so that the volume controls are at the top. The developer coded the game to not auto rotate and it is locked so that the volume control supposed to be at the bottom which is the opposite way the smart cover stands. Please for the next version allow auto rotation or flip the game around 180 degrees.

9. HvisionSensing

Oct 13, 2012
    thank you for your support,your idea have in mind, I'll try my best to improve it .
    the game is hard for the beginer, I hope you can master the skills,What worries me most is the players play several times but can play it,and then they gave up. you should be better take the device lean on a stable place.if you have any question about the gameplay , You can communicate with me. I'am very hope you will enjoy the game, thanks...

10. HvisionSensing

Oct 13, 2012
    Limited Free

Hi,everyone , "Eyes Shoot Zombie" Free for A Limited Time(from 11/21--11/24) in App Store!