Gunz Port

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Giggity, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Giggity

Giggity Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Looking For Job
    USA
    Idk about you guys but Gunz was a fantastic game to play on the PC. Until everyone got God-Mode... But I think if they could port it over and provide the online play with others, it would make a peanut load of money...

Any opinions? Or is this in the wrong section...

2. Diablohead

Diablohead Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2009
    Freelancer, PC game developer
    A game like it would be fun but gunz itself is imo too complex for touchscreen only controls, the game would have to be slowed down a lot to make up for it.

3. ShadowsFall

ShadowsFall Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Summer job soon
    TA 09'
    GunZ as an... IJJI?!!?! OMFG.. i acually thought about that when I was playing GunZ a long time ago... K-style ftw!! Controls are nearly impossible.. How are you going to be able to do a tbf + dhs!?!?

4. Killjoi

Killjoi Member

Feb 6, 2009
    gunz port would not be good at all. nobody would be able to do any kstyle or angles or anything. the only thing you could probably do is walk around spraying.

5. Giggity

Giggity Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Looking For Job
    USA
    Yea thats very true. Didn't think that one over...

6. Killjoi

Killjoi Member

Feb 6, 2009
    just wait they'll patch the hacks that people have which means a few weeks or months of less hackers. Or just wait til the viruses in some of the hacks take over.