★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iStyle is Available. More Promo Codes.

04-13-2009, 08:16 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
iStyle is Available. More Promo Codes.

Hi everyone. We've released iStyle, a fashion game. It is available for $0.99 http://itunes.com/apps/iStyle .

Here are more Promo Codes. Post which one is taken, and please leave an honest review. Would be nice to get some female perspective so please show your girlfriends, wives or kids. Enjoy

JFJPJFRT4RW4
KX9HMW7MJ4LL
A3YLMT6WRYYJ
NAMXW3TY4R7N
RAJ3H3EA46NK

Youtube link | Pop Up
04-13-2009, 08:53 PM
..... first time nobody has cared about codes...including me.....

this is my signature people get over it...

04-13-2009, 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuggetsman28 View Post
..... first time nobody has cared about codes...including me.....
well the game doesnt interest me

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games
04-13-2009, 08:54 PM
This looks awesome. Don't think it'll be for toucharcade crowd though but for those with young daughters like myself they'll spend hours on this.
04-13-2009, 09:37 PM
mrbass you are right!

It is intended for girls, ladies and younger audiences. A lot of games are violent and high in difficulty that the female audience turns away to. iStyle tries to address that. Easy to use and very creative. Currently over 10,000 combinations are available, and more with the next update.
04-13-2009, 10:40 PM
All codes gone

daughter = sad

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
04-13-2009, 10:57 PM
hi djflippy

Oh look I found another code...
04-14-2009, 08:19 AM
If this game had nudity in it would probably sell millions.

I like the concept, but lets be for real here. I don't think I need my little girl (or my wife for that matter) wants to play a game featuring a sexy chick in her underwear. I think you are misleading people with your real target audience - horny teen boys.

MAX 3D Artist in Training
04-15-2009, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickels View Post
If this game had nudity in it would probably sell millions.

I like the concept, but lets be for real here. I don't think I need my little girl (or my wife for that matter) wants to play a game featuring a sexy chick in her underwear. I think you are misleading people with your real target audience - horny teen boys.
This is not meant to be misleading. If it was for horny teen boys, we would have featured little fancy underwear pieces and large breasts. Please don't think of of the game that way. There is only 1 piece of underwear and it has to be there or else the model would be nude, and we are not making that game. Our Lite version will be out soon. I hope you will give it a try then. Thanks!
04-15-2009, 02:42 PM
My daughter absolutely loves istyle. She played it whole time while we were watching fringe last night. Here's some stuff she came up with. What really make this a great title is the endless combinations. There is a site (gonna search for it) and it has 10,000 of premade shirts, dresses, etc. In other words it has a green dress, red dress, yellow dress all the same style and they pick whatever to equip the model. iStyle keeps selection to a minimum you just select the hairstyle, type of dress and then can change them any color you wish.

See here is a typical flash game but the dress colors are pre picked and no way to change the color.

Last edited by mrbass; 04-15-2009 at 02:48 PM.