Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-07-2013, 01:40 PM
In Time-Out
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Flame_Games View Post
We hope that it will be ready soon. We had a few problems with the DB we use, it didn't work on Android, but it looks like we got that fixed.
Cool, looking forward to seeing it on android.
Old 12-07-2013, 02:17 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

No imps for this game at all?

$2, no IAP, dragons, bought.
Old 12-07-2013, 02:32 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
No imps for this game at all?

$2, no IAP, dragons, bought.
The game looks good but even with the best impressions I won't buy it because there is no Game Center.
Old 12-07-2013, 03:01 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
The game looks good but even with the best impressions I won't buy it because there is no Game Center.
Well, the devs have some good ideas here, but the execution is too flawed, i dont even know where to start.

The character hops automatically after a slide, the picked up powerups have a persistent huge graphic in front of your avatar that looks like crap and multiple powerups are multiple graphics overlapping each other, the enemy chasing you is a blue framework dragon with what looks like an incomplete dragon graphic, the running animation's awkward, same with jumps, and the sounds dont work even if you toggle it many times in the options menu.

I wont bother asking for a refund, but this game is not even worth free at this state, as it seems like an incomplete pre-alpha build released prematurely.
Old 12-07-2013, 05:03 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Thanks for the feedback Exact-Psience.

We've added the jump once the slide is over as the standing up animation looked out of place, but we did get a lot of negative feedback because of this so we will add it back.

We've reduced the graphics and they will look much better in the next version. For some reason we got used to them the way they are right now and we kinda liked them to be honest .

We are using the animations from www.mixamo.com same as the characters maybe we can tweak them a little bit.

As for the sounds we have a bug there, you need to press close and the sound will start, once you select it.

As I said in my previous post we will do our best to support this game and improve it. Thank you for the vote of confidence buying the game and we hope that in the next version you will see real improvements that will change the way you perceived the game.
Old 12-07-2013, 05:05 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
Game Center will be integrated soon. There is a problem with the plugin that we are using right now, but we are working to fix it. If not in the next release, it should be there by the end of January.
Old 12-08-2013, 11:21 AM

I bought this, was excited by the idea of having a runner with no iap. I figured so many people have cloned Temple Run that this would have to at least be fun.

Unfortunately as it is now it is very unpolished and not fun at all. The controls don't feel responsive, the enemies pop out oddly and are too easy to be hit by. It's just not fun to control at all.

My biggest disappointment was that you cannot upgrade you character, you are limited to only changing characters. This overall gives me no reason to play without any progression.

I feel like the developer is working really hard, so it pains me to post so many complaints, but I know when I develop a game I need constructive criticism.
Old 12-08-2013, 12:26 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Thank you ccruncher for the kind words and for the constructive criticism as well .
Indeed we have worked very hard on this release and as you said the progression feeling is not present.

We have in plan to add a shop to upgrade power ups as well as the possibility to complete missions and objectives. Also we want to allow the user the possibility to kill humanoid enemies. As a quick fix for the next release that will be submitted tomorrow we have fixed some of the issues that Exact-Psience encountered and the game is starting to look more polished. I'm not saying everything is done but is a step in the right direction.

Thank you all and if you have time to play the game please post how you feel about it and we will do our best to make it work.

Our end goal is to provide the best endless runner experience out there and we believe that with the help of the community and many late night ours from our side we can do it.
Old 12-08-2013, 02:27 PM

I look forward to the update, thank you for the reply!
Old 12-11-2013, 02:47 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

In order to provide a much better experience and to make sure that we don't rush as we did with the first release, we will be postponing the update. I know some of you were eager to see what changed and to get a new version, and we're really sorry that we couldn't deliver in time.

We want to have a full experience as we first envisioned it in the upcoming patch and for this we will need a little bit more time.