Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-01-2014, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blut0 951 View Post
Thanks for the update..questions:

-Has the game speed been bumped up? Everything seems to be moving much faster even with zero throttle engaged.
-Also has the stall sensitivity been increased as well? I feel like I am stalling out on all planes much quicker than pre update.
-Does a list of planes and their attributes exist? Would love to know if plans like the trainer are better than the single prop but have no way of telling.
I've optimised it a lot so it'll run on the 3GS and iPod Touch 4G, which gets it up to proper speed on iPad 2, 3 etc. too, so the game might just feel a bit twitchier on those devices.

You might want to adjust the control sensitivity a bit in the settings.

The main features of the 3 standard aircraft upgrades are more passengers, tougher engines and tougher airframe (as well as speed and turn rate) but the 4 'specials' each have their own quirks, countered by having fewer passenger seats.

Generally, the specials are all weaker in engine resilience than the main aircraft but are either more gentle on the controls or more agile/quicker. For instance if you can't afford or haven't unlocked the Jet Airliner yet, you can still unlock the Jet Trainer for extra speed.
Old 03-01-2014, 07:55 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by blut0 951 View Post
Thanks for the update..questions:

-Has the game speed been bumped up? Everything seems to be moving much faster even with zero throttle engaged.
-Also has the stall sensitivity been increased as well? I feel like I am stalling out on all planes much quicker than pre update.
-Does a list of planes and their attributes exist? Would love to know if plans like the trainer are better than the single prop but have no way of telling.
Of you tap on an airplane you can see its stats and a little description
Old 03-01-2014, 08:43 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Where are the souvenirs? I don't have a single one even after playing this for hours since release?
Old 03-01-2014, 10:30 PM

Hey is there a way to switch tilt controls or flip them?
Old 03-03-2014, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopherrocs View Post
Hey is there a way to switch tilt controls or flip them?
You can't flip the tilt controls, but you can switch them to touch screen controls in the game settings menu (the touch screen ones and MFi controller ones can be reversed). I might have a look at inverting the tilt controls with the same option in the 1.2 version.

oooooomonkey: The Souvenirs will randomly (rarely) appear from luggage when you land on runways. The more bonus dots and bonuses you've picked up before you land, the more luggage will be offloaded. Luggage normally earns you coins and sometimes a Wing, but every now and again a Souvenir will pop up.

You can also sometimes buy souvenirs in the in-flight shop, again, they'll pop up at random.

I've just enabled Everyplay GameAds for Any Landing 1.1, which means you can now earn free Wings for watching ads for other games (you don't need to install them to earn the Wings, just watch the full ad).
Old 03-05-2014, 01:09 PM

I've updated our support link so we've got a specific page now for Any Landing with a FAQ and direct email link (rather than having to press the about us button on the main page).

One thing I've done in the FAQ is listed the issues we know about in the current version of the game and are fixing for the next update so players can be sure we're solving any bugs they've come across.

I've also decided that the 'bonus' Wings we awarded to anyone who'd purchased them in 1.0 when they update to 1.1 is going to be a regular feature. It's not something we originally planned in Play Nice, but discovered we could use it in updates and we think it's a good way to reward players who are helping us pay the bills (we're also coming up with some specific extras for everyone who's purchased the All You Can Eat option too )

support link at anylanding.strangeflavour.com
Old 03-21-2014, 05:33 AM

Any Landing 1.2 has been submitted to the App Store with a bunch of bug fixes and new stuff!

New Rocket Wing game mode!
New aircraft, aircraft liveries and Cute Mode for players who've purchased Wings. (and special Gold VIP liveries for players who've bought the As Many Wings as You Want option )
New Kiip Rewards (in-game Wings and real life product rewards for achievements in-game)
Option to play Flappy Landing mode by paying Wings or watching a promotional video
Bug Fixes

If you're updating from V1.0 or V1.1 and have previously purchased Wings, you'll get even more as a bonus!

note. We've added iAds in this version to keep the game free for all, but any purchase of Wings in the game shop will remove them and give you the option to switch off rewards
Old 03-27-2014, 05:58 PM

The 1.2 update has now been approved and is landing on the App Store
Old 03-27-2014, 06:25 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwilnik View Post
The 1.2 update has now been approved and is landing on the App Store
Wooooo I got free wings the new rocket mode is pretty cool too, and the new skins are a nice touch.
Old 03-27-2014, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Wooooo I got free wings
That's a bit of a bonus feature we discovered with our Play Nice system. Because we're tracking how much you've spent (so we can unlock all at the limit) it means we can automatically reward players who've bought stuff in each update.