★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-28-2014, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PipFromSlitherine View Post
You definitely will not be charged again for IAP purchases provided you are logged in under the same Apple ID as your original purchase. I would suggest just completing the transaction (IIRC different iOS versions give different messages which is less helpful!).

Cheers

Pip
Yeah the only trouble is I can't remember which three packs I bought and I don't want to accidently buy the other packs while trying to restore my purchases. Hmmmm guess I'll have to wait until I've not got enough I tunes credit and the. Try them all. Thanks for the reply tho.

Formerly: oooooomonkey.
Gamecentre: Sexy Pirate Arrr
Some Fav Games: ElementalWings, RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, SpecialTacticsOnline, TheBikingDead, WrestlingRevolution.
12-02-2014, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Pirate View Post
Yeah the only trouble is I can't remember which three packs I bought and I don't want to accidently buy the other packs while trying to restore my purchases. Hmmmm guess I'll have to wait until I've not got enough I tunes credit and the. Try them all. Thanks for the reply tho.
Ah - I see! Perhaps check back through your Apple account email for the receipts? Sorry I can't help more!

Cheers

Pip

follow me on Twitter here

12-11-2016, 03:07 PM
Price drop - 3.99 UK down from 14.99.
07-08-2017, 03:38 AM
Wish this would come to iPhone
07-08-2017, 03:52 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Mythbuster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodangel View Post
Wish this would come to iPhone
You know that they will never Update their Apps to 64 Bit? So anybody should know, their "Premium Games" will not run with iOS 11 ... so with no iDevice from september on ...

iPad Pro 2 | iPad Pro 10,5 | iPhone 6s Plus

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
07-08-2017, 06:01 AM
And in other news Templar Battleforce continues to get updates many months after it's release.

I know which Dev I'd rather throw my money at.
07-08-2017, 06:19 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Mythbuster
+1!!!

They even make no updates for Unity Games like Qvadriga, because they sold not that many copies ...

I will never spend one Euro for a game which has something to do with Slitherine!

iPad Pro 2 | iPad Pro 10,5 | iPhone 6s Plus

I reject your reality and substitute my own.