★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Clan Recruitment Thread - Have a clan? Looking for a clan? Post here.

04-04-2017, 08:21 AM
Join HS Face Hunters especially if you like Japan

Spoken languages: English, Japanese and French
We are busy people living in Tokyo but cannot stop playing that game!
Two Japanese females in the clan, practice your Japanese
05-01-2017, 03:32 PM
Recruiting

Please join my clan the 'LeagueOfShadows' (#CYQQC8C). I am the Leader Warriorsofwelbz, we have many members that have been over 4k trophies including myself so sure we can help you guys out if you need any advice.

In short I was a Co-Leader for an old clan and have recruited many loyal clan mates from my former clan so we have a strong foundation. Looking for new active members to join who enjoy playing the game and want to help improve our clan together. All we ask is that you actively participate in donations, clan chests and battle chests. This clan is very chilled out and always want our members to get better. Hope to see you soon, put in chat that your coming from the forums. We are growing fast and spaces won't last

05-10-2017, 09:07 AM
Toucharcade1 (#PR9QG9) is Recruiting

At Toucharcade1 (#PR9QG9), we're looking for a few new active members to join our fun, yet competitive community. Some highlights include:
  • We never struggle to get our Clan Chests
  • Always fill donations in just a couple of minutes
  • Keep things pretty laid back and have members from all over the world
  • Currently at 40,200 Clan Trophies, 200 shy of Top 200 Local International.
  • We're the highest ranking clan that bears the Toucharcade name
  • We keep up with each other on LINE, a great way to foster our community outside of the game.
If you're a chill but competitive player looking to join a great community, let me know here or message me on LINE (zman2100).
If you're not at 3600, join our sister clan, Toucharcade2 (#9U8U9VJ), where you can learn and grow and promote up when you're ready, while still being a part of our LINE community.
06-15-2017, 05:07 PM
NatureBoys

Hey everyone new guild up on clash Royale with some really good players. Just need more ppl to push 10/10 looking for experienced players and new players as well. Name is NatureBoys tag #2PGGPLVG see you all soon!
09-06-2017, 04:44 PM
We have a pretty active but chill clan looking for loyal players. Clan tag #2YP2980 Clash Legends
09-26-2017, 12:05 AM
Gangsta Animals-active members join here

no trophy requirement!
clan tag #2VV2VQ9Q

MUST donate before requesting
MUST participate before clan chest ends.
75 crowns=elder

All must participate in the Clan Chest so important it's on here twice

Last edited by dezerker; 11-12-2017 at 10:10 PM.
10-29-2017, 03:55 PM
Join my new clan!! Called random klan my username is battle90

Helloo, guys. Plzz join my new clan called random klan. We are super active and looking to improve and to become very good. Our goal is to become famous and have people know about us. Plz join and help us build our awesome clan. Go random klan!!!!!!!!!!!