★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-10-2016, 04:21 AM
#21
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,421
Quote:
Originally Posted by shodanng View Post
16.9" iPad will be too heary and bigger than many notebook.

A tablet should be something that has size in between smartphone and notebook.

If a tablet that cannot be so portable, it should not called tablet.
Sorry, I was just kidding, partially inspired by that huge Surface Touch Pro....

The Unofficial Touch Arcade's Captain Slow(TM)

“Honestly, I was never terribly good at games.” - Finch (PoI S2E16)
11-10-2016, 05:07 AM
#22
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 516
Anyone confirm iOS requirements please?

11-10-2016, 05:14 AM
#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZS77 View Post
Anyone confirm iOS requirements please?
Supported iPads are here: http://www.feralinteractive.com/en/g.../requirements/

You'll need iOS 9.3.5 or higher.

Hope you're all enjoying the game! Let us know what you think and if you have any suggestions for other games for us to bring to iPad
11-10-2016, 05:45 AM
#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talbs View Post
I can't for the life of me work out how to get out of the campaign and back to the main menu.
There is a pause option when you click on Victoria or you can swipe with three fingers in a downwards motion as a quick method of getting to the Pause menu. There you can return to the main menu, save/load etc.

There are parts of the Tutorial that you cannot pause due to how the tutorial works but you should be able to pause once you get back to the campaign after you completed the first round of 3D battles and help.

Hope you're having fun!
11-10-2016, 06:09 AM
#25
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 808
Any impressions on iPad Mini 2? How is performance?
11-10-2016, 06:31 AM
#26
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by jith_feral View Post
Supported iPads are here: http://www.feralinteractive.com/en/g.../requirements/

You'll need iOS 9.3.5 or higher.

Hope you're all enjoying the game! Let us know what you think and if you have any suggestions for other games for us to bring to iPad
With much due respect, FYI it runs on iOS 9.3.3, and the app description says iOS 9 or above.
11-10-2016, 06:34 AM
#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talbs View Post
With much due respect, FYI it runs on iOS 9.3.3, and the app description says iOS 9 or above.
Hi, yes, it will run on iOS 9 but we are only officially supporting it on 9.3.5 and above.
11-10-2016, 06:39 AM
#28
Awesome. Can't wait to play on my 12.9 inch 128gb Pro.
11-10-2016, 06:46 AM
#29
Quote:
Originally Posted by projectmoonlightcafe View Post
Awesome. Can't wait to play on my 12.9 inch 128gb Pro.
Hope you enjoy it
11-10-2016, 06:53 AM
#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by jith_feral View Post
Hope you enjoy it
Need to make time as I just bought bioshock 1 and 2 on the Mac store during the 75% off sale. A little out of topic but are you guys going to do a sale for bioshock 3 soon too?