★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Trying to get deck help have pictures.

01-27-2017, 09:51 PM
Trying to get deck help have pictures.

Trying to get deck help have pictures. Title says it all. Trying to update my deck. For some reason I couldn't get all the photos to upload from my phone so I did one per post. There are 3 posts and three photos.

Photo one.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	176.8 KB
ID:	110983  

Last edited by Drummer4261900; 01-27-2017 at 09:57 PM.
01-27-2017, 09:53 PM
Second photo
Attached Thumbnails

Views:	8
Size:	195.9 KB
ID:	110984  
01-27-2017, 09:55 PM
Third photo.
Attached Thumbnails

Views:	4
Size:	187.4 KB
ID:	110985  
03-17-2017, 06:33 PM
What I like to do, is pick 1 card I really enjoy, and build a deck around that 1 card.

So my question for you is... what is your favourite card?

I love the Minion Horde. So that is my #1 Card. Then I gotta make sure I have counters for everything someone can throw at me.

I used to use Spear Goblins, until the 'Goblin Gang' card came out, then i switched to that.

Also upgraded from Barbarians to Elite Barbarians... Was getting destroyed by them, so if you can't beat um, join um .

I also use Fireball, Zap (great for many situations), Princess, Hog Rider, and Cannon.

Fireball is good for defense and taking out towers.

Zap is one card I prob wouldn't want to do without.

Princess is great for doing some long range damage, but she's very easy to kill.

Cannon is good for defense, distracting flying characters etc.

At the end of the day though, you still need to level your guys up if you want to progress. Sometimes it's just a matter of upgrading to get to the next tier.

Hope some of that helps! Clash Royale is one of the only games I play everyday, it's endlessly strategic!
03-28-2017, 11:25 AM
I like Sniper Caz's answer. I agree with pretty much everything he/she said.

I actually previously read another user here on TA say to find a deck you're comfortable with and just keep upgrading your cards. I think that's good advice, though your deck should be able to defend against different units and attacks.

Your deck doesn't look bad. It looks like your win conditions are Prince, Hog, and maybe even Mini Pekka.

It looks like you might be weak against air decks (Lavahound, Balloons)?

Have you been losing to particular kinds of decks, or have you noticed a (major) weakness in your current deck?