Free app providers discussion and updates

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by VoodooVyper, May 2, 2012.

1. GamerGrrl

GamerGrrl Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2012
    When was the last time FMA updated their list of "freed apps"? I know they said on Twitter that they'd be updating it soon, and this was a couple of months ago. :confused:

2. gb3

gb3 Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2010
    for me FMA has worked very well and I get a $10 GC maybe every 2 to 3 months.

3. chris1a

chris1a Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2010
    Sweden
    Just redeemed $10 iTunes GC from Appnana (appnana.com), so they seem to be legit if anyone's wondering. And doesn't seem to be any better or worse then any other of the sites mentioned in the thread.

To the dude above, not to be a forum police but posting referrals = big no no.

4. norbi2010

norbi2010 Active Member

Nov 25, 2012
    I have 1.9M credits on FAS and 339 spins,and there's nothing i want.(there is but they don't ship worldwide :/)

5. TakenXXDeadly

TakenXXDeadly Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Student
    If there is a game you want on amazon, buy it there. 19 mil should roughly get you about nearly $200, so you can get all the new games. :)

6. norbi2010

norbi2010 Active Member

Nov 25, 2012
    Too bad that the US amazon doesn't ship to Hungary. :/

7. TakenXXDeadly

Jun 7, 2011
    Student
    They ship worldwide.

8. KevinS

KevinS Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2012
    FREE APP SLOTS SHIPPING POLICY:

We only ship physical prizes (iPad / iPod) to users in the United States. We do not currently ship internationally, but we are working on a program to provide shipping support and/or compensation for our international users. We will contact you through your Facebook account when you redeem a physical prize, in order to obtain shipping information.

Unfortunately we don't support referral stats currently, but we are working on adding them.

Thank you for playing FreeAppSlots.com!

- FreeAppSlots.com Support Team

I just got this email from them. However, I just realized that you could use your points to get a bunch of Amazon giftcards and get an iDevice that way. Unfortunatly, you would lose more points then if you'd just gotten it directly through FAS. This has renewed my faith in the program, and I think there going to be around for a long time! :)

9. norbi2010

norbi2010 Active Member

Nov 25, 2012
    So they dont :/

10. TakenXXDeadly

Jun 7, 2011
    Student
    Only items from amazon directly ship to you.

11. norbi2010

norbi2010 Active Member

Nov 25, 2012
    Oh,you were talking about Amazon sorry :p

12. wilflare

wilflare Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2011
    Singapore
    got 4 x $15 iTunes Credit to trade..
    if anyone is keen, drop me a PM

looking for Amazon GC or PayPal

13. EvanCourtney

EvanCourtney New Member

Dec 1, 2012
    @FreeAppSlots

I setup an account but after downloading, installing and running apps I'm not getting any spins. What can I do?

14. killy billy

killy billy Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2009
    planet iphone/ipad
    Freeappslots doesnt work anymore!
    Constantly getting a "service unavailable" message!

15. Dcmac

Dcmac New Member

Dec 1, 2012
    Just wanted to say thanks for this thread. I've now started using FreeAppSlots, AppTrailers, AppRedeem, AppCasher, FreeMyApps, and FreeAppDaily. :)

Question for anyone who can answer: On FreeAppDaily, there's a spot to redeem for Angry Birds Star Wars FREE. Is it really the demo version? Seems like a waste to spend points on that.

16. norbi2010

norbi2010 Active Member

Nov 25, 2012
    It's the full version.

17. violentv

violentv Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2010
    I honestly don't think so. FAS is rapidly expanding its user base through aggressive spreading of referrals on all social media channels. It is like a pyramid scheme(everything is perfectly legal of course!)...the rewards are really attractive to early adopters(got my 1st itunes card in 2 weeks + NFS). The early adopters will win big and get lots of spins from spreading their referrals on youtube etc but as the number of users increase, the spin/win ratio gets nerfed and the number of points needed for rewards have to be increased so that they can maintain the same profit margin.

The number of points required to redeem apps is still acceptable at this point in time ..but what will it be like a couple of weeks or months from now? I think the number of disillusioned existing/new users will increase and the bottom will fall out of the pyramid. Hopefully FAS will get things under control!

I think a business model like FMA's where the point/app ratio always stays the same is much more sustainable. They are dealing with the increased number of users by diversifying:they are starting to provide more points for paid sponsor apps etc.

18. killerkat68

killerkat68 Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2012
    I recently received a new iPod but backed up my data and I am now unable to allow fma to access my iPod. Does anyone know what to do?

19. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Each iPod is different if you use them on one device but get another you have to re-enroll them for your device