Universal Swordigo (by Touch Foo)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Mean Typhoon

Mean Typhoon New Member

Apr 14, 2012
    Thanks, I'll look through that thread and repost my question there if it isn't already answered.

2. ch3ccoh

ch3ccoh New Member

Apr 16, 2012
    szan the angry bat

I'm trying to get all achievements - but where the hell is "Szan the angry bat" ???

3. retr0spective

retr0spective Well-Known Member

May 24, 2011
    Riverside, CA
    Swordigo: Forthcoming Content?

I just finished Swordigo and am left wanting more. Does anyone know if additional content is forthcoming or should I simply delete it and wait for the next game?

4. Chopper12

Chopper12 Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2012
    How is this game? do you recommend it? why or why not?

5. Biggavelli

Biggavelli Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2011
    Boston,MA
    #385 Biggavelli, Apr 20, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
    Yes,good controls a lot of fun,excellent Platform experience TA gave Swordigo 4.5/5 stars...definitely recommend

6. coderkid

coderkid Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2010
    I have the exact same question! I just finished the game and I loved it, only thing I didn't like was lack of storyline/character development. Will there be expansion or a Swordigo 2? :p

7. coderkid

Nov 5, 2010
    He's in one of the side caves. I think near the village (the first) in a cave on a lower level at the right side of the map. Unfortunately that's all I can offer ATM...

8. Psac42

Psac42 Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2011
    In general this is one of the most frustrating and difficult games I've played so far on iOS. I love it.

9. Markku

Markku Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2011
    Anything bad about this game ?

10. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Ditto. I both hate it and love it.

11. yoko

yoko Member

Apr 17, 2012
    like Zelda!

if you like Zelda, you'll like this game!
    Lots of fun!:cool:

12. coderkid

Nov 5, 2010
    #392 coderkid, Apr 27, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2012
    I kind of cheated on that one. What I used was the Shadow Trinket on my armor (regenerates your health over time) to keep from dying. Whenever I got low on magic or health, I'd just kind of rebound/jump continually on the side slopes, helps to avoid his attacks until you're good to go.

Also I should mention that whenever you're finding something particularly difficult, it's worth it to go back and find all the treasures - be it for XP, money to buy a new sword/armor, a trinket, whatever, it'll help.

Can anyone answer this question for me? :)

I agree with this 100%, but it's odd I didn't think to post it here - I just worked around the problem. I agree especially with #1, which is why I always tried avoid getting mashed in between to enemies. And attacking flying enemies is VERY difficult, which is why I much prefer using magic to defeat them, but magic doesn't regenerate that fast or level up to increase your amount.

13. Psac42

Psac42 Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2011
    Is there anyway to resync achievements on GameCenter after being offline for a while? I'm up to the final boss (I think), and I've been everywhere, got all the treasures, but I played a lot of the game on two flights across the pond, so a lot of the achievements I know I completed (like finding Thorn) aren't registering. Any thoughts?

14. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    I think that there was an option in the menu called sync. I deleted the game after completing it, so I don't know where it is.

15. November's Chopin

November's Chopin Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2010
    Does anyone know how to get to the other side of the screen in the map where you fight the grim reaper monster (I think it's called corruptor or something) who is immune to everything except your magic projectile (most boring and frustrating fight in the game)? Nothing happened when my character killed the grim reaper. I'm pretty sure it leads somewhere because in the world map there is an unexplored area this way.
    Also what am I supposed to do with the purple gurgling ooze things that hang from the ceiling? I tried everything from cutting i, shooting it, trying to throw a bomb and let it explode in mid-air, and equipping the fire/shadow trinkets on various slots, nothing works...
    I wish there is a moment of immunity after getting hit by an enemy, so many times the character gets hit many times in a row without recovery. Also the knockback effect from enemies should be WAY less. How can touching an enemy knock you back that much? Not even getting a sword knocks the enemy back.

16. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Going by memory !

After you kill the reaper use that power (where it goes all red - Dimension Rift) as you'll see a platform to walk across (wont appear if you dont turn on that power)

As for the 'purple oozing blobs' i did the same and thought you attacked it but its used with the Dragons grasp. So you use that to 'pull yourself' up to get to a higher panel etc. So whenever you see those blobs its often because you need to get to a higher point on the screen

17. Psac42

Psac42 Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2011
    Awesome, that did it, thanks!!
    It's on the main menu before selecting a game to play.

18. Capricornman

Capricornman Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2011
    Reading all these comments I'm slightly embarrassed to admit I have it on my device but have not played it yet
    Too many games on the go I guess!
    Guess I should get to it

19. November's Chopin

November's Chopin Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2010
    I swear this game must be in the top 3 list for the most annoyingly frustratingly difficult and unrealistic iOS game ever designed in history.

20. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    Ice boss? :p