Looking for ios game testers

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by wujueqing, Aug 6, 2014.

1. wujueqing

wujueqing New Member

Aug 6, 2014
    Hi there,

We#are#a#new#IOS#game#developer,#and our newly-released#strategy#game named “Legend of Brightness”needs some beta testers.#

Requirement:

1. A detailed report about suggestions to our game by the end of the week.

The report is supposed to contain following pieces:
    1)The views or suggestions to the advertising pictures of games in App Store;
    2) Whether the downloads and loads are successful or not; (if not, please do a list)
    3) Carrying out evaluations for the entire game; (Do ratings with “Stars”,please.“Five Stars” is the best)
    4)Carrying out evaluations for the details(The art and technology,roles or story of the game,smoothness,etc.)
    5)The Bug come out or not; (if “Y” ,please do a bug-list)
    6)The race and the reason which the game players chose in the game
    7) The comparison with strategy games like the Hobbit ,Game Of War-KABAM
    8)What impressed you most in the game? What do you think is the most interesting point of the rules in the game?
    9) What is the most incomprehensible point in the game?
    10) Your proposals or suggestions for the game;
    11) whether you are willing to recharge or not,If you say “Y”,then how much you will pay the first time for your recharge.#

2. Apple devices for downloading the game.

If#anyone is interested in this activity, please#contact#me#via#[email protected]

Please submit the report containing the above-mentioned pieces by the end of the week and we would pay you ($50/person) as soon as we finish the inspection of the report.
    Let me know if you have any concern.Thank you so much indeed.

2. Destined

Destined Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2013
    #2 Destined, Aug 6, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
    I would avoid this offer like the plague.

I followed all the requirements and spent 30-40 minutes doing this seriously only for them to reject payment and say I had to do things which were never initially mentioned (and I would never done it had I know). I doubt they were every intending on paying. They are bunch of scammers. I feel like an idiot for trying to help out.