Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-06-2014, 12:40 PM

Thanks, Breinstein!

This may sound weird coming from the dev team, but: keep those bugs coming. We'll fix them fast.
Old 03-15-2014, 02:41 AM

All positve thoughts on here...gonna give it a go
Old 03-21-2014, 01:52 PM

Default Any Android Love?

Hello again,

I think the port to Android is ready for Beta.

Any Android users out there? [Note: This title only supports Android v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or later.]

PM me your email and I'll add you to the Google Group.

Cheers,
Old 03-31-2014, 02:43 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

came around to see what folks were saying after reading the glowing review on the front page. Definitely picking this up. A good dev team that supports their product and takes user feedback definitely deserve my money.
Old 03-31-2014, 07:31 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

I love seeing threads where the developer is so active and clearly loves their job and the product. That alone is enough to make me immediately buy a game (I like to vote with my dollars and support the devs who put out quality, not IAP garbage). This game also looks amazing, can't wait to try it when I get home from work--I'm glad TA reviewed it, otherwise I might've missed it since it somehow escaped my notice when it was released.
Old 03-31-2014, 11:44 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

a little bit late to the party, but here you go...

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 04-02-2014, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey View Post
came around to see what folks were saying after reading the glowing review on the front page. Definitely picking this up. A good dev team that supports their product and takes user feedback definitely deserve my money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jontas View Post
I love seeing threads where the developer is so active and clearly loves their job and the product. That alone is enough to make me immediately buy a game (I like to vote with my dollars and support the devs who put out quality, not IAP garbage). This game also looks amazing, can't wait to try it when I get home from work--I'm glad TA reviewed it, otherwise I might've missed it since it somehow escaped my notice when it was released.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
a little bit late to the party, but here you go...

YouTube: video

This is all very encouraging to read. We are proud to put our name on this product. I think quality is often easily overlooked or tacked-on at the end; so we were very careful not to put out schlock.

We actually read and care about what you type on this forum. We review it regularly with the entire dev team. So, keep the feedback (good and bad) coming. We'll do everything we can to continue putting out kick-ass titles.

Finally, as I mentioned earlier, we are about to start on the early design/concepting work for AstroGolf Episode 2: The Wrecking Yard. [We had hoped to do this earlier, but I got sucked into the Android port of Episode 1. ]

If you, our beloved community, want to participate in the concept effort, I think I can arm-twist our producer to open up the process to select folks. (LazerKat is already on the list.)

PM me if you are interested. We can't pay you, but we will get you into the credits and find creative ways to sneak your name (or even picture) into the game levels.

- Tai