★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Covert Kingdom - A Roguelike Match 3 Game

09-27-2013, 12:45 PM
I have come close to beating the boss on a few occasions. Right now I am grinding classic mode to get all of the 350 coin level upgrades. (I have already exhausted the free coins from Facebook, Twitter, etc. I left a very positive and deserved review on the US App Store too.). Grinding for coins is still fun as I keep trying to up my high score.

I am running into the freeze bug frequently and I am looking forward to the bug fix. Hopefully, the game earns enough to warrant some new dungeon content as well.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
09-27-2013, 04:11 PM
Yeah, finally beat a boss in Dungeon mode!

How do you unlock a trasure chest in the treasure chest levels?

09-27-2013, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
Yeah, finally beat a boss in Dungeon mode!

How do you unlock a trasure chest in the treasure chest levels?
Make matches of that color.

Is beating the boss just a matter of waiting it out without letting the piles reach the top or are we supposed to match the boss' symbol?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
09-27-2013, 05:40 PM
LordGek:

To beat the boss, don't allow the screen to fill up. If you make it until the timer runs down, the boss is beaten.

Thanks for the treasure tip.

09-28-2013, 03:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
I have come close to beating the boss on a few occasions. Right now I am grinding classic mode to get all of the 350 coin level upgrades. (I have already exhausted the free coins from Facebook, Twitter, etc. I left a very positive and deserved review on the US App Store too.). Grinding for coins is still fun as I keep trying to up my high score.

I am running into the freeze bug frequently and I am looking forward to the bug fix. Hopefully, the game earns enough to warrant some new dungeon content as well.
We haven't expected the game will earn much money. One of my friend even ask me if I can afford to buy a bottle of coca-cola. Really heart breaking to hear that!

However, we will keep on adding some new content, because we also enjoyed it so much.

And Your comments encourage us a lot~~Thanks!
09-28-2013, 09:12 AM
Sorry to hear your game is not earning much money. It is a charming game, that is both familiar but with it's own twists and it deserves better.

10-10-2013, 12:36 AM
Yeah!The new update version of Covert Kingdom has solved the BLACK SCREEN bug.

Now it has 3 languages: English, Simple Chinese and Traditional Chinese.

And we've also revised the tutorial part which is better than the former one.

The IAP costs are not showing on the button now.