★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-27-2014, 09:32 PM
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: California
Posts: 952
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenza View Post
Is it possible to upgrade amount of raw materials you can hold? Seems like you can only hold like 10 ores at the beginning, meaning I gotta travel back to surface very very often... Also it's not possible to dig upwards, or diagonally upwards (to create stairs going up)?
Yes, you can upgrade how much you can carry.
03-11-2015, 10:15 AM
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 20,105
Can anyone confirm if this is showing as free right now? I am looking at it on my ipad's appstore and it just says open since have it installed (since day one actually ), but it shows without a price when looking at the app list under Crescent Moon Games.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

03-11-2015, 10:19 AM
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 3,567
Send a message via MSN to JoshCM
Its still 4.99
if you open this link on the web you can see:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mines-of-mars/id670407610?mt=8
03-11-2015, 10:22 AM
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 20,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshCM View Post
Its still 4.99
if you open this link on the web you can see:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mines-of-mars/id670407610?mt=8
Thanks Josh. I guess the appstore really is acting crazy today.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-11-2015, 10:37 AM
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: Southern Indiana
Posts: 13,400
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Thanks Josh. I guess the appstore really is acting crazy today.
I was just gonna say the same thing. =o/

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Bring Me Sandwiches, Phoenix HD, .Decluster Zero, Goblin Sword
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid (please say you're from TA)
07-21-2015, 08:15 AM
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocofish View Post
I'm enjoying the game but have encountered a bug, purchased the last portal that gives you access to the lowest depths, but when I warp to that location it puts me at around 500 feet below the surface I'm assuming it should have put me nearer to 9000?

Anyone else had this problem? I haven't taken on the final boss yet as I wanted to upgrade everything I could first, it's a shame as I wanted to see what was down there and can't be bothered to dig as C portal is a long way from the bottom!
Same here. It happened to me twice already. Portal C is at 1200 feet and D at the same depth as A, around 500.
07-21-2015, 09:18 AM
Joined: Jan 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 966
Quote:
Originally Posted by arreisig View Post
Same here. It happened to me twice already. Portal C is at 1200 feet and D at the same depth as A, around 500.
I hate to say it but I believe this app has long been abandoned by its developer, so I don't think any other bug fixes or improvements are coming. Last update was March 2014. So well over a year. I know this because I've been following the game since its release and waiting for an improved version of the game before purchasing. Suffice to say it's still on my wishlist.

App Activity
Version 1.06 Mar 29 '14
Version 1.05 Mar 18 '14
New App: $4.99, v1.04

Favorites: Siralim | Cavern | Dungeonism | Avadon | Warhammer: Quest | Endless Depths | Tallowmere
Now Playing: Tallowmere | Sproggiwood | Alchemic Dungeons | Runespell Overture
07-21-2015, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorlen View Post
I hate to say it but I believe this app has long been abandoned by its developer, so I don't think any other bug fixes or improvements are coming. Last update was March 2014. So well over a year. I know this because I've been following the game since its release and waiting for an improved version of the game before purchasing. Suffice to say it's still on my wishlist.

App Activity
Version 1.06 Mar 29 '14
Version 1.05 Mar 18 '14
New App: $4.99, v1.04
Sure hope iOS 9 doesn't break it. It's worth a play through, though, even without any more support. I'm kicking myself for not getting games before they got pulled from the App Store!
07-21-2015, 06:12 PM
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 431
This game is free on my Samsung tab . The developer made it free to play on Google at store adding an add every so often when u craft an item . Nothing to make it suck . I see one once every hour maybe. Beat free game I've downloaded. The developer didn't abandon it he actually posted news about plans for it