Universal Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (By SEGA)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by iANiMeX, Jan 1, 2014.

1. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    ^^ I wish I could say the same thing about the MOGA controller, but with the acceleration button being the L2 button (which feels pretty fragile), it's hard to get too into it. Hopefully they allow for button re-maping in a future update (though I'm not holding my breath).

Anyway... it is nice to hear that other controllers fit the game better. Maybe it'll play better with the next controller I wind up getting... =oP

2. bilboa

bilboa Well-Known Member

May 23, 2013
    Boston, MA, USA
    I feel like the triggers are the worst part about the Stratus too. Not because they feel fragile, but just because they're kind of uncomfortable to get my finger on because everything is so cramped. Also while they're supposedly analog triggers, they don't feel like they have any significant travel, so I guess maybe they're pressure sensitive. The problem with that is I can't easily tell if I'm depressing them all the way, so I end up squeezing them hard just to be sure, which probably isn't good for them.

I think the best option for comfort will be one of the full size Bluetooth controllers, like the Mad Catz C.T.R.L.i or Moga's new one. The thing is I'm not sure I'd keep a full-size controller in my bag with me, so I'd probably only end up using it at home which would partly defeat the purpose. The Stratus compromises comfort but it's very portable. I still have a few more days in which I can return it so I'll see how used to it I can get in that time and then make a decision. The new Moga is supposed to be officially announced at GDC, so hopefully TA will post something about it in the next couple of days.

3. chicago1271

chicago1271 Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2014
    #343 chicago1271, Mar 22, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
    I don't understand why it been on sale for longtime since launch. I would like it to go free then be on sale for forever.

4. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Oh I know! Why does anything have to go on sale?!? EVERYTHING should be free!!!!!!

5. chicago1271

Mar 15, 2014
    Geting this game tonight finally got tried of waiting so I just decide to buy it.

6. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Have you honestly been waiting for if to go free? It's only a dollar! Well worth the money

7. chicago1271

Mar 15, 2014
    Brought downloading.........................................

8. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Awww, CONGRATS!!! Now you can actually get into a discussion here about games! =oD

Hope you enjoy it... and not to worry, that hard earned buck went to a great dev team (if you're interested in seeing what Sumo Digital has done... here's their 'Games' section on their site - http://www.sumo-digital.com/games/ ). If you're into kart racers, it's a must own (trimmed down or not...)

9. busybee

busybee New Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Where's shadow?

Hope someone can help me out here. Searched through the thread but didn't find an answer on how to unlock Shadow without IAP. What stage dp I need to finished to unlock him? My daughter is bugging me on how to unlock Shadow.

Hope someone can help enlighten me. Thx.

10. Duke12

Duke12 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Google says

Shadow the Hedgehog (from Sonic Adventure 2)
    How To Unlock: In World Tour Mode: Frozen Valley win Seaside Scrap (Versus). Then you can buy him for 35 Stars.

11. busybee

busybee New Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Thanks for the quick reply but Google says it's for the Wii version. The versus mode in Frozen Valley is not at Seaside Scrap in the ios version.

I have searched through Google before and didn't find anything helpful for the iOS version. Really hope you guys can help.

Thx.

12. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

Now FREE for the first time and for a limited time obviously!

13. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    #353 oscar123967, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
    Huh, hopefully we'll see some online traffic now. Been waiting for a decent multiplayer game now, but the servers have been empty since I got it. This better change that!

Edit:

huh... Guess its F2P now. Just got attacked by some unskippable ads... There goes my money... Deleted - was tired of the stars and coins system anyways.

14. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    this game was simply designed to be f2p since the beginning but SEGA charge us in front with loads of IAP. back to my ps3/ps vita version

15. Pipipitchu

Pipipitchu Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    Civil Servant
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
  16. Intendro

Intendro Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2013
    It was always freemium. It was $5 and gave you the "VIP pack" IAP free.
    Now it's free and the "VIP pack" is $5.
    They were forcing you to buy an IAP before. Strange, isn't it?

17. aikavari

aikavari Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2011
    I dont know if I got the VIP pack. :-( What does it have?

18. kioshi

kioshi Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2011
    Brazil
    Four characters unlocked - Sonic, Tails, Amy and Ulala.

19. Johnny1st

Johnny1st Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2011
    When i first started the game i was forced to enter my Apple-Id. Why?

20. vii-Lucky

vii-Lucky Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2013
    VIP pack.