Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-21-2013, 02:03 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

BTW the gameplay does seem improved now, the graphics look/seem smoother. I don't know if you tweaked the colors or reduced the amount each pedal has a sort of haze/blurriness to it, but it looks and feels more solid.

This is specifically a huge help in the real high levels when things are straight dropping, it used to be near impossible to focus on the board because there was almost too much motion blur. I would actually just count, "3 left, drop, 4 right, drop, 2 left rotate, drop" because if you tried to look at the board while it was spinning, it was too blurry.
Old 06-21-2013, 02:09 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Hmm, well I guess if I want to compete I gotta turn off the grid thing. I didn't even try that... and then up the colors. Still, It was fun having top scores on a bunch of the leaderboards for that short stint.
Old 06-25-2013, 02:45 PM

Default Champion

Want to learn to play Floris?

The world champ sent me this video of her making easy work of 4 color mode - the way she can mentally keep track of her layered blossoms is astounding

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 06-28-2013, 08:38 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Yeah, I found this really helpful and am implementing some of these tactics. I still think to really crush the song modes you have to learn the double ring, but her tactics work really well for unlimited mode.
Old 07-03-2013, 04:18 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Grillaface, your scores are getting way up there now. I haven't watched the video because half the fun for me is figuring out a good technique. Still, it's a quality game. I just wish one day it'll get an alternate control screen with sliding left & right to rotate the entire playing field and sliding up&down to rotate the piece. I think that would be more fun & intuitive than buttons.