Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-31-2012, 12:18 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

After playing this a number times on my iPhone 4S I still cannot get it right with regards to the controls. Probably this is also due to the fact that I am a rather newbie. After switching between Tilt and Left and Right (Digital) I still cannot decide what to choose and in the case of Tilt with what sensitivity.
I think I will have to stick to one of the controls for a while and keep trying but which should I try best ?
Could you give me some advice, because I really would love to be able to play this game.
And with Tilt what would be the best sensitivity setting ?

Edit:
I think the Touch Digital is the way to go but even with that I have much difficulty. I find it nearly impossible to keep the car on the road and finish within the required time.Do you have any tips on what and how to do it ?

Last edited by Rijnton; 11-02-2012 at 12:31 PM.. Reason: Update
Old 07-04-2013, 06:26 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default On Sale for $0.99

Game is currently on sale for $0.99. If you haven't picked it up yet, now is a good time for it
Old 07-04-2013, 06:40 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

I used to play a lot this game before the purchase of an iPad, now it seems i have a reason to reinstall the app, nice news Fishlabs!!

PS

38,4 Mb, best size ever for a racing game!!
Old 07-04-2013, 10:55 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

How does this game feels compare to Collin MCR? How many different environments and cars?
Old 07-05-2013, 02:37 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Glad i saw this thread. Now i do like Colin McRaes rally (which i've got on my 64 gig ipod touch) but its quite a large file size installed (790 meg) so i cant really fit it easily on my smaller sized iphone

But then i saw this game ! Its great, nice small filesize, plays very well. Touch controls work well. Good times !!
Old 07-05-2013, 09:36 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Downloaded a few hours ago and played it right after spending one hour on Colin McRae.
The game is much more beautiful than I thought and the gameplay is good, the size of the file is very small which is really good, the sound effects aren't really great but that's fine to me. But the car seems to float on the road, just like wipeout, when it turns it looks a bit strange, the roads are very narrow and I would like to have more space to man-oeuvre a bit like in Sega rally or Colin McRae and the most important is the screen, not adapted to iPhone 5 yet, a bit sad as the game is generally beautiful.
Old 07-05-2013, 01:14 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by djstout View Post
Downloaded a few hours ago and played it right after spending one hour on Colin McRae.
The game is much more beautiful than I thought and the gameplay is good, the size of the file is very small which is really good, the sound effects aren't really great but that's fine to me. But the car seems to float on the road, just like wipeout, when it turns it looks a bit strange, the roads are very narrow and I would like to have more space to man-oeuvre a bit like in Sega rally or Colin McRae and the most important is the screen, not adapted to iPhone 5 yet, a bit sad as the game is generally beautiful.
The main negative for me is the lack of widescreen, but the small filesize is a definit plus!
Old 07-07-2013, 12:51 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Just did a full run this morning and its fun. Each stage is just a bite size length, which helps reduce rage quitting when messing up. ;-)

The tilt controls works pretty well for me. The repair mini games are pretty throw away parts. It's refreshing to play a "non RPG lite" racing game where I don't have to grind for upgrades. Kinda wish this can get a iPhone 5 widescreen upgrade...but otherwise, I can see myself keeping this game on my I device for a long time.

As an aside, I remember as a kid playing I forget which rally game on the PC, where one of the later stages was maybe 20 minutes long... Boy was that a frustrating stage, but it sure was satisfying when finally completing it!

Last edited by tops2; 07-07-2013 at 12:58 PM..