Trivia Guy - a comedy quiz game - launches 20 July

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by mistersmith, Jul 12, 2017.

1. mistersmith

mistersmith Active Member

Nov 20, 2014
    Comedy Writer now Developer
    Scotland
    #1 mistersmith, Jul 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
    I'm about to launch my second game, Trivia Guy, which is a quiz game like no other.

Mixing comedy, jokes and puns, Trivia Guy is your host as he asks questions on seven topics; general knowledge, film & TV, music, sport, geography, history and literature.

Trivia Guy is launching July 20 on iOS and it's free to play, supported by watching video adverts (no forced ads). There's optional Premium IAP.

I'm self-publishing this time around and I would love feedback on the trailer!

In fact, I'd love any feedback at all - even on the website I created http://triviaguygame.com/.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. mistersmith

mistersmith Active Member

Nov 20, 2014
    Comedy Writer now Developer
    Scotland
    Free codes to giveaway to the first five who email me!

I'm super excited about the launch of Trivia Guy on Thursday and looking forward to knowing what players think about the game, as there's no quiz game like this!

I'll send 5 Pre-Release codes (and, what the heck, I'll include 5 Premium codes) to the first 5 people who get in touch with me :)

Contact me at [email protected] with the subject line "TouchArcade Giveaway" and I'll send the codes at the weekend.

*quick disclaimer - all emails will be deleted afterwards and I don't even have a mailing list to put you on :)