★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Use your skills to defend against the waves of neon missiles!

The survival of the core is at stake. Repel the missiles back at the attackers or use the power-ups to destroy the missiles.

Neon Pulse is an addictive arcade game with a variety of game modes and missiles.
Each wave takes greater and greater skill and faster reflexes to successfully depend against.

With a leaderboard for each game mode it is easy to get addicted as you try and top your personal leaderboard time and time again.
But it isn't just limited to a local leaderboard with integrated GameCenter leaderboards you can beat your friends and the whole world if you try hard enough.

Can you survive 5 minutes of missile bombardment in time mode?
How large a score can you build in the classic mode?
Can you even survive in OnSlaught mode? A mode where missile patterns are mirrored.

Challenge your friends to beat your score using GameCenter!

Intense and catchy theme music and excellent sound effects.

CrystalFortress's comments:

I'll Identify as the primary developer of Neon Pulse so if you've got anything at all you want to see in the game this is probably your best bet of getting it in.

It's also available on Google Play here : https://play.google.com/apps/publish...6#AppListPlace
03-21-2014, 11:37 AM
Promo Codes

Here's some promo codes for you guys we've got going spare so if you try the game out please comment saying which code you took and any impressions you have of the game.

iOS Promo Codes
46ET7WRA7MHY
RL9NYKF366R9
H4MHLHLEL9J4
7HL96H37Y7FH
XA6E4RKA6XP6
63NYEHYRJXE4
7H4EX44TLRLM
64MP47HE3JMF
7KN4X3PKPYJM
JPKE736RJ74L

03-21-2014, 11:56 AM
Redeemed JPKE736RJ74L, will post impressions later
03-21-2014, 12:01 PM
I took 7KN4X3PKPYJM, 64MP47HE3JMF above it had already been taken. Will also leave impressions later, thank you!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.
03-21-2014, 12:18 PM
Redeemed H4MHLHLEL9J4, thanks!
03-21-2014, 12:27 PM
63NYEHYRJXE4 taken
Thanks
03-21-2014, 12:35 PM
Got 46ET7WRA7MHY.

Creator of Antistar: Rising (3D adventure) and Darwin's nightmare (vertical shooter)
Working on: Game Degree Zero, Project Spectral and The Belated Antistar Sequel.
03-21-2014, 12:59 PM
Played a little bit, it's pretty fun. The mechanics are simple. Essentially you need to protect the center orb from incoming missiles. You only have a certain amount of health points. Tapping on missiles deflect them.

So simple and it gets hectic as missiles fly in from every angle. But Neon Pulse is a bit more complex than that. Different missiles have different behaviors; some you want to hit you because they give you health or boost your shields. Some fly straight, others close in spirals, others split apart into smaller missiles when tapped.

Classic mode is easiest, survival as long as possible. In timed, you only want to stop certain missiles, while lasting a time limit. Onslaught is essentially hard mode, with more missions and less power-ups

Last edited by Bronxsta; 03-21-2014 at 01:18 PM.
03-21-2014, 01:01 PM
All codes redeemed
04-01-2014, 02:53 PM
We've got a few more codes going now but they aren't Touch Arcade exclusive like the last lot so you'll need to be quick.

http://codehookup.com/3a9ca049