What do you guys/girls think...

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by randomdude, Mar 26, 2009.

1. randomdude

randomdude Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2009
    About command and conquer being released for the iPhone/iPod touch and also what do you think about all the other games EA (hopefully) release by this year such as Madden, Spore, and all of the others.

2. FilthyCanadian

FilthyCanadian Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Ontario Canada
    Ugh, I get you're excited, But you've already made a thread about this, with quite a few responds on it too. Don't clutter this up please. Developers use this to announce games, and to some sort of good, unlike yourself.

3. gscal

gscal Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2009
    SF Bay Area
    I'm excited about FIFA, Madden, NBA, SSX, and Spore Creatures being released. I don't really care too much for the others... although I might try Command and Conquer.

4. CandyNJ66

CandyNJ66 Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Writer
    Welcome to TA!!

I'm very excited about Trivial Persuit, Fifa and a lot of the games announced. It's terrific man.

5. randomdude

randomdude Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2009
    Sorry about that. I got too excited so yea I would try to learn to not abuse the priviligide (however you spell that) about posting on the Upcoming Game Section so please let this thread die peacefully :)

6. Dio

Dio Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    +1. Very respectful way to say it.

I myself am very happy to hear that this game is coming to the iDevice and can't wait. I remember playing this game, it was my first RTS.