Bringing Pokemon-style battle to the iPhone: Little Masters

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Little Masters, Jul 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doodlejumper

doodlejumper Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Stuck in traffic
    Maybe they just love seeing you guys go on and on about the game and rather than post here about the status, just want to see how far this will go.

If they'd post here and say it was approved and that they're holding off the release until let's say, next week, this thread would be virtually dead.

2. qdawg15

qdawg15 Member

Aug 10, 2012
    Well this is Riida we're talking about. Not the best on getting information to the masses.
    Really the only reason people knew things about Pocket Summoner is through Shaneth21's videos.

3. paracelus

paracelus Member

Nov 1, 2011
    To be fair, at this point it doesn't seem like they have to try hard to sell this, they've already got the rabid Pokemon fans salivating at the thought of this game (myself included :D) But a bit more info on progress through the review process would be awesome Riida...

4. sandboxx

sandboxx Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2011
    This thread is almost dead and well it is taking an extremely long time to get this game on the market and soon I'll probably just give up on this game becauase there are a lot of pokemon style games coming out and for some reason we all want this ONE, but it is the only game that shows no progress. I check this thread everyday hoping for a comment saying that it is released but my hopes for this game are dying fast.

5. kameboy

kameboy Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2012
    ummm

Perhaps,They got a rejection after all.....

6. LockStock

LockStock Active Member

Jul 20, 2012
    I think that we all want this game because it should have been out so soon. Personally, I don't think it looks as good as other Pokemon style games such as monimals (check out their thread on here) but it is still in early development. I mean, the first we heard of little masters it had already been sent to review, it should have been a short wait which could then keep us occupied until Zenforms, monimals or another more hyped game of this style came out.

7. doodlejumper

doodlejumper Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Stuck in traffic
    The real reason we all want this game so much is because of the graphics. They look almost identical to the Pokemon ones.

At this point, one of three things have happened.

1. Rejection.

2. Approved, holding for release.

3. Never submitted.

Wonder which of these it is... :/

8. Rusothil

Rusothil Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2011
    Or everyone can chill and wait since dragon island was also submitted around the same time and still waits for approval/release. Just wait, it comes out when it comes out.

9. jtall

jtall Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2012
    North Carolina
    Actually Little Masters was submitted over 2 weeks before the latest version of Dragon Island was submitted. My big problem isn't how long it is taking but the lack of updates from the LM devs. They have been in this thread reading it just 20 minutes ago and I even sent a pm nearly 2 days ago asking for a status update but they can't even post a few words saying game is still in update. No excuse for that

10. RobCRX

RobCRX Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2009
    Student
    NY
    Maybe today will be the day.

11. paracelus

paracelus Member

Nov 1, 2011
    If only. I've given up getting my hopes up though.

12. jtall

jtall Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2012
    North Carolina
    I don't think this game will ever come out to be honest. With how long it's been and the silence from the dev the game has most likely been rejected

13. ZOOT

ZOOT Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2011
    Who wants to play the game when you get no service

14. Stream

Stream Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2011
    Student
    Australia
    I don't like devs that don't talk to their community. And if you say that they are busy... no. It doesn't take long to write a quick update.

15. paracelus

paracelus Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Seconded.

16. sandboxx

sandboxx Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2011
    #156 sandboxx, Aug 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2012
    I agree with all you guys! If a company makes a game that ppl for some reason love and what to play desperately, why don't the devs update us to let us know whats going on and keep us involved... DUHHH This company can be making a lot more success if they actually listened to their audience and UPDATED US ON THE GAME!!!!

17. streakerdj

streakerdj Member

Aug 24, 2012
    honestly i have been checking back here everyday to see if this has come out yet or has had a release date set. I have been so excited for this to come out yet i come back here with the dissatisfaction of not even one word from the devs....

18. kameboy

kameboy Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2012
    ummm

Perhaps,They were shot by Nintendo Men:cool: jk jk :D

19. shero89

shero89 Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    As usual the developer was online and nothing I think this thread should be closed

20. sir_racer05

sir_racer05 Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2012
    Kansas, USA
    An update would be nice. More people are not gunna play because of this. Me being one of them