[Score.] Musicworks - Composer available

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Muuurgh, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Muuurgh

Muuurgh New Member

Jun 24, 2013
    Composer
    Arlington, VA
    #1 Muuurgh, Jun 24, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2013
    Greetings! My name is Gregory Weaver and I am a freelance video game music composer based out of Arlington, VA, that is available to score music for your upcoming projects.

Quick Hits
    The Website: Here you will find my portfolio, my blog, and a bunch of literature about me and my music.

The Demo: A link straight to my 2013 demo reel. The first track is a sampler of all of the other tracks on the demo and there are liner notes about each track below the player on the page.

The Music
    While my background lies mainly in jazz, you will find that I am able to write for most any genre. I have played saxophone professionally for about ten years, and I formally studied jazz and composition at the University of Virginia, where I earned a B.A. in Music. My work reflects my experienced past as both a performer and as a serious student of the art of music.

My compositions are driven by a three-point philosophy:

- I write video game music to help developers make their games into complete works of art. Video games have limitless potential as an art form, but that potential can only be realized if all facets of the games are artful.

- I write video game music for both gamers and musicians alike. I strive not only to enhance gamers’ experiences through playing to my music, but also to create thoughtful, original music that would be of interest to my fellow musicians.

- I write video game music to ensure that the magic of yesterday’s game music is not lost. Some of my most beloved musical memories stem from the shrewd melodies of classic game composers. My music aims to latch onto that magic and bring it into more modern contexts to meet today’s demands.​

The Business
    You will not only find value in my music, but having worked in the business world, I know what it takes to be a professional within an organization that strives on teamwork. I look forward to being an asset not only to your games, but to your entire company as well.

Last but not least, I offer competitive pricing for my services. My music comes with the guarantee that it will satisfy the demands of both your game and your fanbase while also adhering to the constraints of your budget.

Please contact me at any time, either by messaging me through my website or by sending me a PM here. I look forward to creating art with you in the near future!

Best,
    Greg