08-13-2013, 09:48 AM
Hey, is this worth getting? How does it compare to 2? Any new stuff, more levels?
08-13-2013, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenousgames View Post
Hey everyone! The entire League of Evil series for iOS is on sale for a limited time! Get the entire series for only $3!

League of Evil 1
League of Evil 2
League of Evil 3
I threw a thread for y'all in the deals forum. I only lacked 3, so I went ahead and bought it.

-nightc1
This gamer runs on premium games.

08-22-2013, 12:20 PM
Hi, I bought the game a couple weeks ago and I am loving it. However, I am experiencing a problem where some of the achievements are "stuck" for me. For instance, I currently have 180 stars, yet the achievement for 150 stars isn't unlocked. Similarly, I've killed way more than 1000 guys, but I don't have that achievement yet, either.

Finally, every time I beat a level, the popup "Jungle Costume unlocked" appears. EVERY time. Maybe the two are related?

Can you help? Thanks.
09-01-2013, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by philadendron View Post
Hi, I bought the game a couple weeks ago and I am loving it. However, I am experiencing a problem where some of the achievements are "stuck" for me. For instance, I currently have 180 stars, yet the achievement for 150 stars isn't unlocked. Similarly, I've killed way more than 1000 guys, but I don't have that achievement yet, either.

Finally, every time I beat a level, the popup "Jungle Costume unlocked" appears. EVERY time. Maybe the two are related?

Can you help? Thanks.
Sure we'd love to help. Please email the support team at Ravenous Games!

Ravenous Games
Developers of the League of Evil series, Random Heroes, Devious Dungeon and more...
Website | Facebook | Twitter
09-03-2013, 08:04 AM
We are looking for a some beta testers to try out the new LoE3 chapter. If you're interested, please contact us. http://www.ravenousgames.com/contact

Thanks everyone!

Ravenous Games
Developers of the League of Evil series, Random Heroes, Devious Dungeon and more...
Website | Facebook | Twitter

Last edited by ravenousgames; 09-03-2013 at 08:09 AM.
09-03-2013, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenousgames View Post
We are looking for a some beta testers to try out the new LoE3 chapter. If you're interested, please contact us. http://www.ravenousgames.com/contact

Thanks everyone!
Done it. Will there be performance improvements for iPod 4?
09-15-2013, 02:51 PM
The game crashes after finishing impossible 5, fortunately my time was saved, but I can't watch the ending

After the content update there's still no briefcase in Impossible 2, and there are still problems with achievements. I've killed well over 2000 enemies and get 97% progress in the achievement. Will these bugs be fixed in the future?

Last edited by neca98; 11-10-2013 at 11:59 PM.