05-13-2014, 05:56 PM
#91
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Indiana, USA
Posts: 7,160
Wow, just wow. Got this based on the fact that I'm loving ADMC and Crumble Zone. Not disappointed. This is fantastic!
05-13-2014, 08:10 PM
#92
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Wow, just wow. Got this based on the fact that I'm loving ADMC and Crumble Zone. Not disappointed. This is fantastic!
I suppose then it's worth the buy?I love ADMC too but I wonder if the devs have shifted their focus from this to their latest venture.That was what kinda held me back from buying.
05-13-2014, 08:38 PM
#93
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Indiana, USA
Posts: 7,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by redranch91 View Post
I suppose then it's worth the buy?I love ADMC too but I wonder if the devs have shifted their focus from this to their latest venture.That was what kinda held me back from buying.
This game is just as awesome and the gameplay is different enough and varied to warrant buying both, IMO
05-13-2014, 08:59 PM
#94
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
This game is just as awesome and the gameplay is different enough and varied to warrant buying both, IMO
Great! I shall consider buying it. I'm addicted to ADMC now. This probably wouldn't help.