06-12-2014, 06:25 PM
#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesbird View Post
Hey, looks like your downloads shot through the roof. Any idea what sparked this? As a developer I'd like to know. Did you get featured on the App Store or get reviewed by a website?

Thanks.

- Les
Reckless Run is featured as BEST GAME on US App Store.... I'm amazed and I got this information by a guy who puts a video review on youtube

I'm so excited!!!
06-12-2014, 06:34 PM
#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by mokaint View Post
Reckless Run is featured as BEST GAME on US App Store.... I'm amazed and I got this information by a guy who puts a video review on youtube

I'm so excited!!!
Wow! Congrats! The game is really good and certainly deserves to be recognized.

- Les

06-12-2014, 06:35 PM
#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesbird View Post
Wow! Congrats! The game is really good and certainly deserves to be recognized.

- Les
Thank you man

I hope it will stay there for few days
06-18-2014, 09:25 AM
#24
Just wrote a review of your game here. Loved the game and felt there were a few things no one mentioned in any of their plays or reviews, particularly the "reckless" part of the game.

[URL="http://gamemob.com/previews/indie-game-spotlight-reckless-run-by-christian-ghelardoni/"]http://gamemob.com/previews/indie-game-spotlight-reckless-run-by-christian-ghelardoni/[/URL]

Looking forward to seeing more work that you've done in the future.
06-18-2014, 10:09 AM
#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zibidibodel View Post
Just wrote a review of your game here. Loved the game and felt there were a few things no one mentioned in any of their plays or reviews, particularly the "reckless" part of the game.

http://gamemob.com/previews/indie-ga...an-ghelardoni/

Looking forward to seeing more work that you've done in the future.
thank you so much man!!

Stay tuned!!...some of your advice are in the new update that coming really soon!! (it's on review)
06-18-2014, 03:00 PM
#26
Awesome! I did see a lot of potential and saw that you plan for moving around in more than two directions in the update, but if it adds dynamic backgrounds/music I'd be 100% sold... even more than I already am.
07-02-2014, 07:36 PM
#27
UPDATE of Reckless Run

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zibidibodel View Post
Awesome! I did see a lot of potential and saw that you plan for moving around in more than two directions in the update, but if it adds dynamic backgrounds/music I'd be 100% sold... even more than I already am.
Hi guys

an update of Reckless Run is now available on app store....

New controls - move in any directions
Change ship and contrail colors
Dynamic background - pass checkpoints to see the effect

more feature in the next update


Have Fun!!