Crazy Monster Bowling (NEONFIVE) - Play Bowling like you never did before!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by NeonFive, May 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NeonFive

NeonFive Well-Known Member

#1 NeonFive, May 2, 2013
    Last edited: May 7, 2013
    [​IMG]

Have you ever dreamed of being a Bowling ball going for the final impact with screaming pins waiting for you?
    Well, then play Crazy Monster Bowling and Roll, Jump and even Fly to get your Strike!

Trailer:

[​IMG]

Gameplay:

Crazy Monster Bowling is an arcade bowling game, in which you navigate your bowling ball through a challenging level in order to score a strike.
    A simple swipe control enables you to collect stars, avoid obstacles and even jump across canyons.

The 8 levels are designed in a cartoon- like 3D look and are based on a real-physics-engine.
    Moreover there are plenty of achievements and multiplayer modes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In Crazy Monster Bowling you find the monsterious entertainment you were looking for!

Summary:
    Learn the simple One-Swipe control within 1 minute and become a Strike-Master!
    To gain higher scores collect stars on your way to the pins!
    Be aware of the plenty obstacles which will take you down!
    The world and also your friends will challenge you in being the best!

Be better! Be a Crazy Monster!

Highlights:

• Real Physics
    • One-Swipe Control
    • Fun to play Singleplayer mode
    • Multiplayer*: Play against your friends on a single mobile device!
    • Easy-To-Learn-Tutorial teaches you how to play
    • Compete with the world best players using a unique highscore system (GAMECENTER)
    • Plenty of achievements are waiting to be released
    • Full HD-Retina 3D graphics support
    • Beautiful scenes to jump through
    • Plenty of action
    • Roll, Jump and Fly through 8 different hand-designed worlds
    • Roll through dynamite plastered lanes!
    • Jump through waterfalls!
    • Fly on rainbows!
    • Strike as many times as you like!

Become a fan:
    Facebook
    Twitter
    NEONFIVE

[​IMG]

2. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    I'm always a sucker for bowling games and this looks amazing! Can't wait to play this! When to expect a release?

3. sink_or_swim

sink_or_swim Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
    The last Banner says May 9

4. bigrand1

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Ah sh&t! Missed that. Right you are! ;)

5. NeonFive

6. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    Definitely looking forward to this coming out, and hoping those few who got promo codes will leave impressions. :)

7. JoshW66

JoshW66 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2012
    This game looks really good - I'm always looking for a good bowling game.

8. KoolCat

KoolCat Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Thanks for the promo code. I'm not sure if the code was just for the free version, but I could only play 5 levels. Great graphics, sound, and animation. This game has great potential. But, way too many intrusive ads, even for a free version. Also, if you retry a level you lose even coins you collected from the previous level. I could see how you would lose coins from the level you are retrying, but not coins from a completed level. Controls also need to be tightened and more responsive. Would also like to see the game autorotate. Like I said before, this game is a great concept and has a lot of potential. Just needs some tweaking and polishing. Best of luck.

9. NeonFive

#9 NeonFive, May 5, 2013
    Last edited: May 5, 2013
    Thanks KoolCat for the review.
    Yes-the Promocode was for the Free Version. In the free version you start with less money and the version includes advertisements. if you purchase coins even the smallest package , the ads will be disabled and the Multiplayer unlocked.
    Gameplay: I´m sure you just played the fist Tutorial Lane. In each Lane you have to play 5 Rounds.
    In each Round you get coins...depends on how good you play (earn stars on your way and go for a strike for maximum coins&points). A retry costs coins...but you can also go to the next round without spending coins. You can unlock more Lanes in the Lane Selection. On May 9, 2013 we´ll also release the Pro Version ($2.99) - this version includes enough coins for everything, unlocked Multiplayer and no ads.

Thanks for testing.

10. background

background Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2012
    Auditor
    Just try the game, the overall set up and design is good. The control is good but the loading is a bit slow and the graphic is a bit harsh. I see you have gc function, it is very good. Looking forward to more information on multiplayer mode. And also if you can add function that let users design their own monsters, it may be even better. And thanks for the promocode.

11. nerdherd

nerdherd Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2012
    A creative game.first choose your own character ,and try to collect 3 stars and hit the bowling.you can purchase IAp coins to challenge more fun stuff.and you could play several times to make coins by your own.
    FUN
    BTW,thanks for your code.

12. FrankiePard

FrankiePard Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2013
    This game is simply awesome!
    I am a sucker for bowling games and was very happy to see this.
    There aren't many good bowling games on the appstore so if you enjoy bowling you need to pick this up! The gameplay is awesome and the graphics are great also.
    Hope to be testing multiplayer soon!

13. NeonFive

14. bigrand1

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    I disagree with that statement as there are lots of very good bowling games here on IOS for sure!