Godfire $6.99-> $.99

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Based Xatu, Jun 30, 2014.

1. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    #41 mrbiggles, Aug 5, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
    buy or wait for free

mabe so.... But wait a little longer then that and it will go FREE, as everything else Vivid Games made has gone free.... so wait for free or buy now or at $1 ;)

2. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013

Remember when they said real boxing was on sale for a limited time? Lol

3. mrbiggles

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    yes now we know Vivid games go free ;) got all there games free but this, so i'll wait since im not hungry for this type of game.

4. jeffyg3

jeffyg3 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2010
    #44 jeffyg3, Aug 5, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
    I got some time to play with it. It's actually pretty good, though on normal difficulty it's a bit too easy and short. Thankfully tho to unlock everything u have to play through every difficulty and it gets more fun on the higher difficulty.v if you're buying it, I'd suggest be carefull on where u spend the money you earn. I'd save up the cash for the higher end armor and weapons, cause if you spend all the cash upgrading the lower end stuff you might end up getting that urge to spend on that crappy IAP. Just a warning for those starting.

I got it for free, for $2.99 I think it's worth the price, but in reality I still wouldn't have bought it cause of the IAP...free is a different story. Combat is fun on the higher difficulties and it's fun playing through again. Just hold the cash you earn on the higher level equipment is my suggestion

Also this game desperately needs some MFi controller support, or at least a more dynamic move stick where I could place my thumb anywhere on the left side to move. I've gotten killed a few times cause I placed my thumb outside the little stick shown on the iPad Mini.

5. madreviewer

madreviewer Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2013
    I bought that game for 4.99$ and I don't regret it. The only reason I gave that game a 3 star rating is because they haven't delivered the full contents. I accept that price because the quality and amount of effort put in that game is great.
    From the art and the level design you can see that people is actually taking mobile gaming seriously. I would even buy one of their shirts if I could. When you support developers you help them grow and accomplish more projects.
    And now it's for 2.99$ it's definitely worth it.

6. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    As predicted, it's $.99 now ,and will likely stay this way before going f2p.

7. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Cookie... Cookie for you :D

8. mrbiggles

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    #48 mrbiggles, Sep 12, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2014
    free soon right, by xmas? ;)

mod needs to update title to $1....and then free soon

9. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Done, and thanks EP for the nod. :D

10. Luciano1084

Luciano1084 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2014
    Why did I pay 7 bucks for this? I could've bought a sandwich or something

11. Ok don't work fine at all on iPad 3. Glad i didn't spent too much on this crap game not optimized.

12. Hey, at least it took 3 months and not 1 freaking week