App description: Santa Jump 3D, now the JUMP genre knows 3D and its extremely addictive.

** Free for a limited time **

You will be amazed while you escape from Grönch, dodge snowballs and break your records - Dark Vöder

A spectacle of lights and sounds, its a joy to play it in 3D Sausage de Cantimpalo

"Catch same-colored storks and get Jump Boots - Robocop de Utrera

Prepare to go on an epic jumping journey with Santa!
Collect coins, keep the Grönch from catching you, catch crazy storks to launch yourself to infinity, and beyond!

What are you waiting for?
Download Santa Jump 3D now and begin jumping!

jorgemoag's comments:

TRAILER

Santa Jump 3D, now the JUMP genre knows 3D and it’s extremely addictive.

“A spectacle of lights and sounds, it’s a joy to play it in 3D” – Sausage de Cantimpalo

“You will be amazed while you escape from Grönch, dodge snowballs and break your records” - Dark Vöder

"Catch same-colored storks and get Jump Boots” - Robocop de Utrera

Prepare to go on an epic jumping journey with Santa!

Collect coins, keep the Grönch from catching you, catch crazy storks to launch yourself to infinity, and beyond!

What are you waiting for?

Download Santa Jump 3D now and begin jumping!

12-22-2013, 07:12 PM
This game is alright, but may need to be slowed down a little. Seems too fast.
12-23-2013, 01:03 AM
Game Impressions

Fun game. I like this game.

12-23-2013, 03:14 AM
This is a lovely jumping game for the Christmas holidays.

The good: Jumping around a 3D tower is an interesting twist (pun intended). 3D graphics and seasonal background music.

The bad: I get shot up all the way after hitting a bird or a platform once in a while with no particular rhyme or reason.

The missing part: Give me some upgrades to purchase with the coins please.

Overall a fun and challenging pastime perfect for the holidays.
12-23-2013, 08:50 AM
My review :

Good: Santa Jump 3D is an incredibly game to pick up and play. The game is fun and addictive. So far, I love the game and will continue playing it for coming weeks.

The Bad: One you know the game mechanic, it can get repetitive.

Feature request: I request to add a simple interface, and include new achievements for game-center to keep it interesting. Also, if possible add more themes and way to change different costumes like Santa Ninja to keep it interesting.

| App Tester and Reviewer | Blogger |
12-23-2013, 12:17 PM
Nice game

Love the graphics and the gameplay
12-23-2013, 07:20 PM
Didn't realize that we had to post our reviews in this thread :O
But here's mine:

Fun app with fantastic graphics. While the gameplay can be a little glitchy at times and the odd rare crash, this game can definitely be a gem. Addictive jumping game and with its Christmas theme, it's perfect for this time of year
12-23-2013, 11:55 PM
This is the second Christmas themed app I've seen through here, this one is cool and I love the unique idea. You guys should do other games based on holiday themes! 5/5