• Publisher: SPQR Soft LLC
  • Genre: Card
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 31.6 MB
  • Version: 1.2.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Embark on an exciting adventure in Dungeon Marauders - a digital fantasy card game where you build a dungeon from the ground up and delve into the thrilling worlds created by others.

Challenge friends (or enemies!) as your crawl through the dungeons to capture monsters and loot. Get lost in a vivid fantasy world as you play the role of a hero who battles countless monsters and foes using spellcraft, wizardry and well-placed cards.

Capture monsters in the wilderness to customize your dungeon and build your deck by earning gear and experience to bolster your heros arsenal of weapons and skills.

What people are saying about Dungeon Marauders:

Best D&D / Munchkin-like game out there!
- TheMacPanther

Boardumb's comments:
Quote:
Price is FREE

Description
Dungeon Marauders is a Dungeon Delving Digital Card Game that allows you to build your dungeon from the ground up and delve into the worlds created by other users. Capture Monsters in The Wilds to customize your creation, then build your deck by earning gear and experience to shore up your hero's arsenal and skill set.

Explore Dungeon Marauder's special features like:

*Local Battles*
Challenge friends to delve into your dungeon with the easy Local Battles QR function - just use your smartphones to scan each other's QR codes and prepare for battle!

*Location Bosses*
Find bosses and collaborate with others to take them down to win special loot!

07-03-2014, 02:03 PM
Awesome.. I can't wait to see the improvements since as I said before, I think there's a ton of potential here.
07-15-2014, 04:57 PM
I'm trying something new. Dungeons that you Delve in will only be selected from Dungeons where the owner has logged into the game within the last two days. If you are an active player, you should see more people going into your dungeon. If you aren't active, maybe you should play more.

I was able to do this with a server update, so there is no app update.
07-30-2014, 09:05 AM
An update was approved by apple last night.
  • -Players at level 1 should get easier dungeons than players who have leveled up.
  • -Class changes are now free, and come with free gear the first time you choose a class.
  • -The amount of gold you get should now be proportional to the difficulty of a dungeon.
  • -You should now earn XP in the wilds when you die. (It works for me, but a player is reported that it's not working for them, I'm investigating this)
  • -New background for the wilds just to distinguish it a bit.
  • -I can now spawn a boss that everyone in the world will see. I'll set up some sort of schedule for them to spawn.
  • -I believe that the major bugs have been squished.