★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Welcome, Ruler! Now this is your Fairy Kingdom and you can make it as prosperous and splendid as it was once. Build a magnificent Castle, save a princess, remove a spell from a mermaid, pacify a dragon, feed your citizens, defeat an evil witch and help a prince in love!

Fairy Kingdom is a fairytale about a young Fairy and an evil Witch, of the triumph of love over spite and greed. Its a story of heroes and their adventures, royal castles and exploration of new lands. This is a story of mysteries, treasures and magic, but first of all, this is your story, Your Majesty.

What to expect:
meeting with a vegan-dragon
learning the mystery of a ghost who lost his memory
learning the mystery of the enchanted Princess and Prince
solving the puzzle of a crazy alchemist
learning the story of a talking cat
taking care of mermaids
fighting the treacherous and evil Witch
solving the financial crisis of your Kingdom
learning the love stories of a female dragon-hunter
finding old treasures and hiding new ones
visiting balls and much, much more mysterious, magical and royal

Once you rebuild your Kingdom you will explore the lands unknown. Only a smart and resourceful ruler will be able to solve all of the puzzles and problems that come with governing a Fairy Kingdom!

If you havent downloaded our game yet then you arent sure of your powers. Stop doubting yourself and become the ruler of your Kingdom! Hundreds of thousands of players around the world are playing Fairy Kingdom and now its your turn!

Become a member of the Fairy Kingdom community. Here, you will find all of the latest news, exciting contests and presents, learn the secrets of experienced players and, of course, make new friends.
https://www.facebook.com/fairykingdomhd

You can also learn the latest Fairy Kingdom news at:
https://twitter.com/FairyKingdomHD

What other players have to say about Fairy Kingdom:

5/5 "Fun to play time consuming and addictive."
5/5 "Loved the game on my laptop, love it even more now that I can take it with me wherever I go."
5/5 "It has been a nice experience to bond with my kid."
5/5 "There's a nice story that goes along with it, you should give it a try."
5/5 "I love castles so I love this game I've only been playing for 2 weeks, I love it & it's so easy to get crystals for special things & so far the quests are easy to finish. It may get harder the further I go."
03-03-2013, 08:53 PM
do i need internet to play?

04-27-2013, 08:44 PM
4evErXx:

Nope, you can play offline. You'll get an error about not being able to update/find prices for some of the IAP, but you can still play.

I just found this thread. I've been playing the Android version of this on my Nexus 7. It's actually better than I expected. As a warning, it does have some of the most hated conventions in gaming; play/wait timers and aggressive IAP. However, you don't have to buy any IAP to progress; I've made it to level 21 without spending a dime. The graphics are charming and the story is mildly amusing so far (even with the iffy translation.)

Anyway, they introduced a new Magic Words system in the latest update (not sure if it's hit the iOS version yet). I couldn't find a thread for the game anywhere except Facebook (and I don't have a Facebook account), so I thought I'd post my own magic word for others to use here.

If you enter it in the game, supposedly you get an in-game bonus (crystals probably?) I think it only works once, and I'm not sure if it works cross-platform, but I'll post it just in case:

VENISTOICORUM FANATIONE
04-27-2013, 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puce Moose View Post
4evErXx:

Nope, you can play offline. You'll get an error about not being able to update/find prices for some of the IAP, but you can still play.

I just found this thread. I've been playing the Android version of this on my Nexus 7. It's actually better than I expected. As a warning, it does have some of the most hated conventions in gaming; play/wait timers and aggressive IAP. However, you don't have to buy any IAP to progress; I've made it to level 21 without spending a dime. The graphics are charming and the story is mildly amusing so far (even with the iffy translation.)

Anyway, they introduced a new Magic Words system in the latest update (not sure if it's hit the iOS version yet). I couldn't find a thread for the game anywhere except Facebook (and I don't have a Facebook account), so I thought I'd post my own magic word for others to use here.

If you enter it in the game, supposedly you get an in-game bonus (crystals probably?) I think it only works once, and I'm not sure if it works cross-platform, but I'll post it just in case:

VENISTOICORUM FANATIONE
They did that to further link their two games, I think - they also made Fairy Farm, which has magic words (and recently had some characters from Fable Kingdom in quests ). The thread for Fairy Farm is here, so you can post and see if they can be cast in either game. If not, you have a good chance of finding people who play both.

I tried this one for a while because I really, really like Fairy Farm - level 42 and yet to spend a dime, hooray Tap Joy - and found it too frustrating, which was disappointing. The timers always seemed too long and it just didn't click with me. FF has timers as well, but I feel like they're handled better.

It's a cute little game though, I'd recommend giving it a try for anyone who likes these types of simulation games. You might want to try Fairy Farm too, Puce Moose.
04-27-2013, 09:35 PM
Enriana:

Nice, thanks for the information. I'll check that out. I don't usually play these sorts of games, but they make kind of a nice break between the RPGs/FPS I usually play. Scratches an itch, I guess.
04-28-2013, 01:58 AM
This isn't related to the Fable games on Xbox is it?
04-28-2013, 11:41 AM
Nope, there doesn't seem to be any relation to the XBOX Fable game based on what I've seen.