★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Unsworn (by Invulse Games) - Sci-fi Action-RPG / Dungeon Crawler

10-21-2013, 01:00 PM
#31
Joined: Jan 2013
Location: The Garden of Sinners
Posts: 1,840
Quote:
Originally Posted by invulse View Post
Right now its limited to Helmet, Torso, Legs, plus in the full game there will be "modules" which are the equivalent of rings or other non-essential items in games like Diablo or Torchlight. If we go past our goal it could be possible to add more to the customization as well.
Wow, that sounds more than enough! Keep it steady guys

=>> HEY YOU! Why own an iPad if you haven't played CRABITRON? <<=

Playing: Corridor Z, Goblin Sword, Lost Toys, Duet Game, Layton Brother, Threes!, Solomon's Keep, Crabitron, Punch Quest, IB3, Sword & Sworcery (Recommend them all!)
10-21-2013, 02:55 PM
#32
And the kickstarter is up!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1215133794/unsworn

Please take a look, spread the word, and hopefully back the project! You can also try a demo of the game (although sadly not for iOS since there is no way to distribute it, but you can play the exact same game on Mac or PC).

Invulse Games - Website | Twitter

10-22-2013, 05:35 PM
#33
Will it work for iPod 4g?
10-22-2013, 06:00 PM
#34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozio235 View Post
Will it work for iPod 4g?
No it requires devices with 512 ram atleast. 4Gs only have 256

Invulse Games - Website | Twitter
10-22-2013, 06:55 PM
#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by invulse View Post
No it requires devices with 512 ram atleast. 4Gs only have 256
That is really sad. If mc4 can run on an ipod, i see no reason as to why this can't -_-

Also, could you add a language option? My Christian friend pledged and is really dissapointed in it.

Last edited by Kozio235; 10-22-2013 at 06:59 PM.
10-22-2013, 07:46 PM
#36
Woah! Definitely got my eye on this! Hopefully this will reach it's goals!

The kickstarter seems to be really behind... If I was old enough I would pledge... It would be a huge shame to see this die ): Perhaps we could spread the word? Maybe if you send the demo into TA they'll do a preview to give your kickstarter some recognition! Hope I can help, the game industry is a cruel world nowadays.

Last edited by JCho133; 10-22-2013 at 07:52 PM.
10-23-2013, 12:35 PM
#37
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
Woah! Definitely got my eye on this! Hopefully this will reach it's goals!

The kickstarter seems to be really behind... If I was old enough I would pledge... It would be a huge shame to see this die ): Perhaps we could spread the word? Maybe if you send the demo into TA they'll do a preview to give your kickstarter some recognition! Hope I can help, the game industry is a cruel world nowadays.
I've sent out a ton of stuff to every press outlet I could think of. Unfortunately getting exposure is difficult. I also rarely see TA do any Kickstarter related posts these days. I'm guessing they are staying away from them on purpose.

Invulse Games - Website | Twitter
10-23-2013, 02:08 PM
#38
Quote:
Originally Posted by invulse View Post
I've sent out a ton of stuff to every press outlet I could think of. Unfortunately getting exposure is difficult. I also rarely see TA do any Kickstarter related posts these days. I'm guessing they are staying away from them on purpose.
Yeah.. Ever since Star Command that seems to be a trend.