★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Help! This poor Darkling is in limbo in the Badlands. Help him escape from all the terrible dangers that litter these Badlands.

Enjoy heaps of fun in this intuitive game play. It's easy to start but be warned...it's highly addictive.

Darkling Limbo features:
- easy one-touch game play
- simple silhouette graphics
- continuous play that's easy to start but hard to master
- 100% free (offers in-app) upgrades
04-21-2014, 05:48 AM
Way to go! You put 3 great games in one title. What's next "The Angry Flappys - The 2048 Saga"? You better not ruin those four great games!

04-21-2014, 05:55 AM
The title is incomplete. It's actually called Darkling Type:NihiLimbo - The Flappy Naught Sky PenumBadland Effect.

Because everything's just so much better with Flappy in it.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-21-2014, 06:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
The title is incomplete. It's actually called Darkling Type:NihiLimbo - The Flappy Naught Sky PenumBadland Effect.

Ohhh lol!!!
04-21-2014, 06:20 AM
If I had enough time to dev a game I certainly wouldn't invite ridicule by giving it an outrageous name...
04-21-2014, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post

Genius!

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014
04-21-2014, 06:17 PM
I don't think the game is too bad. Not too great either. But I would play it for wasting some time. Only problem is those darn ads. For some reason it sends me to the App Store without permission. I hate those type of ads!

It is what it is.
04-21-2014, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
I don't think the game is too bad. Not too great either. But I would play it for wasting some time. Only problem is those darn ads. For some reason it sends me to the App Store without permission. I hate those type of ads!

It is what it is.
That's called the badland effect.