The Next New Hero Coming to Mobile (by NCsoft)!!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by NCsoft, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NCsoft

NCsoft Well-Known Member

#1 NCsoft, Apr 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2012

Update: This game has been released.

New Game thread: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=133324

This "upcoming" thread is now closed.

---

Hi, everybody

We have always appreciated all your support and love for our mobile titles, and we thought maybe it's time to get you all excited for our NEW title - My Little Hero!!

[​IMG]

Many of you may have fantasized about becoming a hero or already have your favorite superhero characters from cartoons, comics or movies. Today we are here to give you a brief intro of our NEW HERO, coming soon to mobile.

"THAT'S NOT ENOUGH! GIVE US MOOORRREEE" you say?
    Okay, okay. We can't be too cruel to you Touch Arcade folks.

Check out our latest teaser app on Facebook (super fresh...) to find out YOUR hidden hero identity.
    (http://apps.facebook.com/154354271359780/)

And while you're at it, keep your eyes open for a hint that we've left for you folks that will reveal some VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION on the game.

We worked really hard on the app, so feel free to try it AS MANY TIMES AS POSSIBLE to find your TRUE IDENTITY.

SHARE your results RIGHT HERE to show your enthusiasm. Over here at NCsoft, we loooovvvve them enthusiastic folks. So we'll be choosing some REALLY enthusiastic folks to experience the game FIRST HAND for FREE.

Yup, we mean PROMO CODES.

Are you one of the LUCKY CHOSEN ONES?
    Show your ENTHUSIASM!

This is an action adventure game, and here is a short intro trailer taken from a game:

We will def keep you updated with more gameplay videos, screenshots and images...so hope you enjoy the sneakpeek ;)

For more info: get the latest news on Wemo games via FB&Twitter @wemogames

[size=+2]Read the Touch Arcade article on the Teaser Trailer[/size]
    [size=+2]Read the Touch Arcade article on the Gameplay Trailer[/size]

2. frasermorgan

frasermorgan Well-Known Member

#2 frasermorgan, Apr 16, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2012
    SO STOKED on this game! Pizza Boy is by far one of the tightest, most polished (not to mention it's crazy-fun) platfomers on the App Store. Can't wait for the release of this!

3. NCsoft

NCsoft Well-Known Member

@frasermorgan, I'm really glad you loved playing Pizza Boy!! it only took 4 weeks for Acne Play to develop Pizza Boy, and they definitely has put much more time and effort to My Little Hero - can you imagine how CRAZY-FUN this would be? ;)

4. Abisco

Abisco Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2010
    On the internet.
    awesome! Never played this game but I love me some NCSoft!

5. TheStark

TheStark Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2011
    4 weeks?!? Wow. Pizza Boy is one of my favorite iOS games. I can't wait for this game! :D

6. Qurao

Qurao Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2010
    Denmark
    I've got nothing but high hopes for this game considering how awesome Pizza Boy is, though I'm still hoping for a Pizza Boy iPad port sometime in the future.

7. frasermorgan

frasermorgan Well-Known Member

I second that, 4 weeks?!? You guys are brilliant.

8. Dazarath

Dazarath Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    +1

I thought they did a great job on Pizza Boy, so I'm looking forward to what they can do with this new game.

9. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    Count me among the many huge fans of Pizza Boy around here, and the teaser trailer has me wanting more as soon as it can be shown. Very excited to see this title, and hopeful it will see the light of day this year! :)

10. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Yeah Pizza Boy is just brilliant and after I downloaded it for free and then played I felt really bad I didn't pay for it. and isn't NCsoft guys behind Gem Keeper? Cause then this duo is gonna go far :)

11. NCsoft

NCsoft Well-Known Member

Reading this thread and watching everybody's enthusiasm grow is definitely putting smiles on both teams from NCsoft and ACNE Play!

We've been working together on this game for a little over a year now. Yes, the time difference has been gruesome for communication (we're located over in Seoul, South Korea, and the ACNE Play team is in Stockholm Sweden), and the guys over at ACNE Play have basically been in crunch period since forever. So one could only imagine how incredibly excited we are to finally release this lovechild that we refer to as a Little Hero onto the App Store very soon.

Make sure to keep following us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest and greatest news.

PSSSSSST there's a rumor going on that something juicy will be revealed next Monday - keep an eye out. (if anybody asks, you didn't hear it from me ;))

12. NCsoft

NCsoft Well-Known Member

#12 NCsoft, Apr 23, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
    Juicyyyy !

The Official Trailer is FINALLY OUT!!! .....and of course, that's not all. Hope you enjoy the trailer, AND also this juicy event that we have prepared for all of you :D

[​IMG]

Still confused on what to do to win?

1. Click on the Sneak Peeks page within Wemo's FB page.
    (http://on.fb.me/HV061q)

2. Watch the Trailer. Enjoy the Trailer. LOVE the Trailer.

3. Leave us a comment on the Comments box RIGHT below
    (Make sure to keep that 'Post on Facebook' checkbox CHECKED!)

4. Check back with us on the next day to see if YOU'VE won a $10 iTunes Gift Card.

Pretty straightforward, don't you think?
    HAPPY WATCHIN!

13. adichandra

adichandra Active Member

Dec 22, 2010
    wow. speechless. hope this game can be a zelda game for iOS because it looks similar.

i love pizza boy, the control is so fluid that i forgot i played it in a touch screen device.

can't wait to try this lil hero.

14. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Seems like mash up of Zelda and Costume Quest, which is a great idea in my book. Definitely looking forward to it!

15. imosmo

imosmo Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2011
    looks like a great game. a different style from other adventure games. Look forward to it!!

16. TheStark

TheStark Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2011
    This is awesome. Reminds me of those old stop-motion "cartoons" from Eastern Europe in the 80s. Great memories, I really hope the game will rock.

17. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Oh my god, 4 weeks? I really admire you, NCSoft. :)

18. WizMan

WizMan Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    I like the part where the umbrella turns into a parachute. I hope for more monsters in the game.

19. NCsoft

NCsoft Well-Known Member

More monsters? You betcha there are a LOT of monsters in this game.
    We've got 40+ different types of monsters with unique attack styles
    PLUS 5 different types of BOSS Monsters.

ACNE Play is already working on the next major level update for the game as well, which could only mean one thing: MOOORRREEE MONSTTERRRSSSS

20. NCsoft

NCsoft Well-Known Member

#20 NCsoft, Apr 25, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
    :)

These are some of the monsters that you will going to meet very soon in My Little Hero....personally they are some of my favorites!

[​IMG]

You will be given a special trunk where you can keep all the weapons and hidden collectibles that you find on the way...and YES you will need a BIG trunk for that!

Who are your favorite heroes or monsters? I've seen alot of heroes lately...