12-26-2013, 06:11 AM
Iphone 4 imps?
12-26-2013, 07:20 AM
For anyone with a PS3 and ps+ on their account in North America, the game is on sale for $3.75. Just thought some might want a heads up. I went ahead and grabbed that version as my iPhone is the lowest requirement option and my kids iPods aren't compatible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonomation View Post
Iphone 4 imps?
According to the AppStore listing (at the bottom in the compatibility section) only 4S and above. So you shouldn't even be able to purchase it from an iPhone 4. I don't think this would probably even let you load it through iTunes to a 4. Sorry.

12-26-2013, 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
According to the AppStore listing (at the bottom in the compatibility section) only 4S and above. So you shouldn't even be able to purchase it from an iPhone 4. I don't think this would probably even let you load it through iTunes to a 4. Sorry.
WHAT? That's new. I guess devs now can get ride of iPod Touch 4 and iPhone 4.
12-26-2013, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
For anyone with a PS3 and ps+ on their account in North America, the game is on sale for $3.75. Just thought some might want a heads up. I went ahead and grabbed that version as my iPhone is the lowest requirement option and my kids iPods aren't compatible.

Was kinda hoping for an xmas sale, maybe next year.
01-03-2014, 11:08 AM
Can anyone comment on the length of game please? About to buy it, but if it only lasts three hours I think I'd rather wait for a sale. I really like the look of it and love platformers, but I'd hope for a bit more playtime than that for the price. Yes, I understand its cheaper on iOS than anywhere else, but still.

Favourites (well, a few ): Pizza vs Skeletons, Ridiculous Fishing, Supercow, Elemental Rage HD, Knightmare Tower, Heroes of Loot, QuestRush, Ocreanhorn, Phoenix Wright, Monster Adventures, Kinghunt, Aquaria, LvLn, Clash of Puppets, Skulls of the Shogun, continue?
01-03-2014, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatre View Post
Can anyone comment on the length of game please? About to buy it, but if it only lasts three hours I think I'd rather wait for a sale. I really like the look of it and love platformers, but I'd hope for a bit more playtime than that for the price. Yes, I understand its cheaper on iOS than anywhere else, but still.
I literally have played it twice and never felt compelled to go back to it.
But then again, I almost always do that with all iOS games lately.. Nothing seems to scratch that itch.

Currently addicted to: Duet game, Threes, Tengami, Oquonie, Platforms Unlimited, Perloo, Wave Wave
08-28-2014, 12:21 AM
It says it's priced dropped to .99 when you go to the App Store it's still 9.99 =(
08-28-2014, 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durduhdur View Post
It says it's priced dropped to .99 when you go to the App Store it's still 9.99 =(
It took a little while to show up as 0.99 in the PH store but it eventually went down.
08-28-2014, 12:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoen View Post
It took a little while to show up as 0.99 in the PH store but it eventually went down.
Yup just got it for .99 what a steal
12-18-2014, 09:20 PM
Again up for .99cents