So Many Rpgs!!!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Themagictouch, Dec 12, 2009.

?

which one

1. seed 1

6 vote(s)
    23.1%
  2. inotia 2

20 vote(s)
    76.9%
  1. Themagictouch

Themagictouch Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    i can't decide what i want to get i already have zenonia and i was looking at seed 1 or inotia 2, what do you think between those two, i heard that intotia 2's combat is pretty boring, but i heard that seed 1 has really stupid dlc that should have been included in game, which one would you pick? all feedback is appreciated

2. Themagictouch

Jul 14, 2009
    no feedback, no comments to push me to either side?

3. The_Running_Man

The_Running_Man Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    seed is cheaper and the dlc is optional. The dlc is there for lazy people who don't want to spend a lot of time with the game. I wouldn't know about inotia because i don't have it yet. I am finding seed to be a lot of fun though.

4. ShadowsFall

ShadowsFall Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Summer job soon
    TA 09'
    They need a good MMORPG :\, at least a few is coming out (and a secret one i knowz :p..)

5. Themagictouch

Jul 14, 2009
    #5 Themagictouch, Dec 12, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2009
    great now you have me excited and confused and wondering about what could come next and if if should just wait

6. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    Really wouldn't call that "So many RPGs", but I'd say get both eventually. I really like both and feel they're the only good RPGs in the app store.

7. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    Again, my personal favorite and little know game is TNA. It's one of the 2 decent turn based RPG's I've played (Elven Chronicles the other) and it's fantastic. The writing is great, the combat system is great, and there's plenty of replay. Just a word of caution that there's no exploration or actual world screen, it's more or less battle after battle, but there is an XP and level up system, along with plenty of character interaction. It's a great game and it's the same price as Seed.

8. S.I.D. CrAzY

May 16, 2009
    haha, you're the one I saw mention TNA I think.

I posted in the TNA thread, thanks for the recommendation. It really is a great game, tried the lite and immediately purchased the full.

And this is coming from something who doesn't like wrestling(at least not anymore)

9. Aurora

Aurora Well-Known Member

TNA is wrestling, I think that should be noted as a warning.
    The only good RPGs are Zenonia, Inotia 2, Seed, and possibly Hybrid and Vay. Inotia 2 is very slow-paced (no run mode, very little active skills) but has high quality graphics and probably plays longer. Zenonia and Seed are similar. Hybrid is an action-RPG and Vay is a very old but classic turn-based RPG with really ancient graphics.

10. klose

klose Member

Dec 12, 2009
    I will go for seed..

11. Kunning

Kunning Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2009
    #11 Kunning, Dec 13, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2009
    NO. Don't. You'll be wasting your money... (in my opinion it's horrid)

12. S.I.D. CrAzY

May 16, 2009
    I liked it Seed as well as many others, I think you'll like it klose.

13. Eduku

Eduku Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2009
    London
    Seed is a great game, as well as Inotia 2. Both have their individual differences which cancel each other out. Seed has much better combat and distributable stats, while Inotia 2 has much better presentation and graphics, and a mercenary system. I count them as on par with each other, but Seed comes into a lower price range. Again, either one isn't a bad choice.