• Publisher: BRAINZ SAS
  • Genre: Music
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 155.9 MB
  • Version: 1.3.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Game Runner-Up on App Store's Best of 2013!!! #1 MUSIC GAME IN OVER 60 COUNTRIES !!!

***** Great Game - I have been playing this game for a week, I can not stop... Really addictive. Oct 15, 2013 by Elmango98 - United States

***** Great game! - I've got blisters on me fingers! Aug 13, 2013 by eyeland - United States

***** Audio Ninja is awesome! - This game is amazing! I find it frustrating when I keep getting stuck on a particular part *cough* 98% Super Level 1 *cough* but I can't stop playing it! Great rhythm game :) Aug 24, 2013 by XG4mer360 - United Kingdom

Audio Ninja is a highly addictive rhythm title that puts you in control of Ninjipu, a young ninja who is having trouble finding his own path. But when he is given an awesome pair of headphones by Bill Merchanto, a mysterious man from the future, he gains the power to defeat his enemies by following the rhythm!

Experience intense action by defeating hordes of clones created by Clone Evil, while your brain cells dance to the beat of outstanding soundtracks!

Have you noticed how, when you listen to music, you unconsciously follow the rhythm by moving your head, or even tapping your fingers on the table?
This game takes advantage of the latter, allowing you to defeat Ninjipus enemies while feeling the beat. You will be immersed in a cartoon-like environment with simple, yet beautiful, character design, along with funny and innovative animations, all driven by a very cool musical experience.

Features:
4 Worlds with different environments and cool soundtracks.
62 Levels.
12 Super Levels.
Survival mode based on 3 world themes.
Alter time with faster, slower and even reversed gameplay!
Crush your enemies by using a tractor... among other power-ups brought by Bill from the future! (Which would be our present. Time travel is tricky that way.)

Exact-Psience's comments:
Just saw this as I saw the announcement on the upcoming games thread.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

It's a very good Rhythm Combat game that really got the Rhythm part well, where most attempts usually fail.

The only thing i do not like in this is that it isnt universal, and there's no ipad version, but this is a really good game. Had to play it in 2x mode which sucks but at least the gameplay doesnt disappoint.

It is weird that in the video, that seems like it is played on an iPad.
08-07-2013, 04:14 PM
Audio Ninja available in the US

Hey everyone! I's been a long time since I started posting about Audio Ninja and now I'm glad to share with you that the app is available in the US App Store:

https://itunes.apple.com/app/audio-ninja/id656833778

We released it worldwide so every one should be able to download it, if not just now, maybe in few hours.

I also wanted to share a brand new cinematic trailer: A NINJA RAISES!

PS. iPad version will be sent to the App Store in a couple of days.

Hope you get to play the game and I look forward to reading your comments
08-07-2013, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan Pablo View Post
PS. iPad version will be sent to the App Store in a couple of days.
Im just waiting for this.

For anyone wondering, this is a rhythm game... Like a real rhythm game. Lots of "rhythm games" fail at the rhythm part, this one aces it.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

08-19-2013, 06:04 PM
iPad HD

Hi,

Finally Audio Ninja HD was approved in the App Store!

Download link:
https://itunes.apple.com/app/audio-ninja/id685993679

Hope you play it and leave some comments

PS. Other Audio Ninja thread was opened, if you want to continue conversation there:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=199739
08-19-2013, 06:18 PM
Are we able to use our own songs or only the in-game music?
08-19-2013, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxsta View Post
Are we able to use our own songs or only the in-game music?
Only in-game music, but soundtracks are pretty cool!
08-19-2013, 09:57 PM
Why no GC

Anticipating:"Death Road to Canada", "Implosion", "Don Paccin","Space Noir", "Zed", "Rex Rocket", "Supermassive", "Sproggiwood", "Arecibo Man", "Gekido", "Trail by Viking, "Crashlands", "Eisenhorn", "The Soul".
08-20-2013, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggavelli View Post
Why no GC
For those interested in GC implementation, don't worry. We will put that on our roadmap