• Publisher: Gameloft
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 522.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating: 1 (1)
App description: The benchmark of action stealth games on console is available for the first time on iPad.

**SlideToPlay: Splinter Cell Conviction is undeniably a high quality game.

**TouchArcade: From the onset it is clear that Splinter Cell Conviction is one of the better looking games on the App Store.

Unleash the ferocious skills of renegade agent Sam Fisher.
Play as Sam Fisher, a highly skilled Special Forces operative and fight a corrupted secret agency to get your daughter back. Follow a trail of intrigue that leads from Iraq to a high-security building in Washington. Run, jump, fight, and shoot using a handgun, shotgun, AK47 and bazooka, or maintain stealth by improvising with nearby objects. You are now a renegade spy agent; you don't follow any orders except for your own rules of engagement!

ASTONISHING ENVIRONMENTS AND GRAPHICS
- Go through 11 levels set in 8 different locations from Malta to the White House.
- Discover an exclusive iPhone/iPad level on the banks of the Potomac River.
- Experience high definition 3D graphics, enhanced for the iPad, and an amazing depth of view.

ADVANCED STEALTH GAMEPLAY
- The Mark & Execute feature allows you to mark multiple targets then quickly eliminate them all at once.
- The Last Known Position indicates where your enemies think you are, allowing you to outflank and eliminate them.
- Get behind enemies without being noticed and kill them in one hit!
- Projected texts inform you of objectives and guide you through the level.
- Get Sam behind cover to hide and dodge enemy fire.

CONSTANT ACTION THROUGHOUT THE GAME
- Beat your opponents in stunning hand-to-hand combat and interrogate enemies to get crucial information.
- Experience a frantic rail-shooting sequence on a speeding boat.
- Use a wide range of weapons and gadgets to get rid of your enemies. Pistols, sonar goggles and camera grenades are at your disposal!

CUSTOMIZE GAME CONTROLS TO FIT YOUR PREFERENCES.

EARN TROPHIES AND AWARDS ON GAMELOFT LIVE!

Your morals! Your game!
------------------------------------------
Also available from Gameloft on the iPad: Asphalt 5, Real Soccer 2010, Modern Combat: Sandstorm, NFL 2010, Dungeon Hunter and Let's Golf!

I found a new @Gameloft Game! Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Conviction: http://itunes.apple.com/app/id372220554 007 Join the hunt: http://j.mp/GameHunter and follow @Gameloft!

What's this? http://j.mp/GameHunter

Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

10-29-2010, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1a View Post
Ok just caved in bought the iPad version. The iPhone one have a lite version and it really did´nt look that bad at 2x. Have´nt had time to try the iPad version yet, but i guess being able to customize the controll layout etc makes a huge difference for the gameplay. I´ll try to post back later tho...
Thanks.

--DotComCTO
10-29-2010, 12:34 PM
Bah! Alright. I caved in and pulled the trigger (pun intended) on the HD version. I'm a graphics whore. What can I say?

Downloading now...

--DotComCTO

10-29-2010, 12:37 PM
Ok, just tried the iPad version.. Same level as the iPhone demo. Obviously the gfx is alot sharper, no jaggies etc, and obviously covers the whole screen. No framerate issues at all. Again being able to customize the controlls on screen really helps on the iPad, and the movement (aiming camera movement) seems a bit faster/better adapted for the iPad.

But if it´s worth 6.99 instead of 0.99...I don´t know. Did´nt really notice any gfx updates except the resolution (the description says something about deapth of field on the iPad), but again i´ve only played the first 5 min on each version. Will try to get time to play a bit more later.
10-29-2010, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DotComCTO View Post
I'm a graphics whore. What can I say?
Yep yep same here .

Edit: They could have worked a bit more the shadows tho...It´s a bit hard to tell when youre "visible" or not had´nt been for the icon in the corner. But it´s cool that you can still shoot out lights etc..

Last edited by chris1a; 10-29-2010 at 12:43 PM.
10-29-2010, 03:02 PM
sorry. posted in wrong forum.

Last edited by DJCaseyD; 10-29-2010 at 03:05 PM.
11-26-2010, 04:50 PM
On sale for $0.99!
07-06-2014, 12:32 PM
So glad I tried this one. I was not sure since it was a little older. But what a suprise. Loved it. Sometimes the controls can get the better of me but they were great in this game. Wish I'd played this years ago but a nice suprise nonetheless. Tons of fun & great story & action
07-06-2014, 12:33 PM
So glad I tried this one. I was not sure since it was a little older. But what a suprise. Loved it. Sometimes the controls can get the better of me but they were great in this game. Wish I'd played this years ago but a nice suprise nonetheless. Tons of fun & great story & action.