App description: Dungeon Adventures in the Warhammer World!

The first Warhammer game to arrive on iOS.

Pocket Tactics RPG of the Year (2013)

"Game of the Week" - PocketGamer

"You owe it to yourself to check out this excellent hack and slash experience." - Touch Arcade

Lead your group of brave adventurers through the perilous dungeons of the Warhammer World in the search
for wealth and glory!

Based on the classic tabletop game, Warhammer Quest is an addictive mix of role-playing and strategy.

Level up your party of heroes. Loot weapons, armour and mysterious artefacts from fallen enemies. Crush
Orcs, Goblins, Trolls and more ferocious enemies!

What perils lurk in the darkness? Only the mightiest warriors will survive!

Game Features:
iCloud support
Intense dungeon battles with Orcs, Goblins, and more
Travel across the Warhammer World
Retina support
6 additional Heroes available via IAP
Fight the Skaven in a huge expansions via IAP
40+ hours of gameplay (including expansions)
English, French, Italian, German and Spanish.

I've been loving what I've been playing. You don't want to miss this.
Brad Nicholson, Toucharcade

"Warhammer Quest is a wonderful strategy RPG" - 148 Apps

"Replay value is terrific" - Appsmile

Sanuku's comments:

12-29-2014, 05:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
I thought it was funny too.
Me too…
02-28-2015, 11:34 PM
An Exceptional Game

I love these kinds of games, & Warhammer Quest is def one of my favs! The music, the atmosphere, they work so well for this game. I think the game plays wonderfully, except theres one little thing: I had started a game in casual mode.. :P Its WAY too easy! Theres no challenge! They meant it when they said casual. Next time I play(and I will be playing this one ALOT), I will be starting in Adventurer mode. It'll be so fun when I play it on a more challenging setting, the way I like my games! ..I guess when it said casual, I figured there would be a small amount of challenge, enough for my first playthru, get to know the game, but WoW. No challenge AT ALL.

Last edited by abstractcolors215; 02-28-2015 at 11:41 PM.

03-04-2015, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appletini View Post
They're only in trouble because "Blue wizard shot the food!"
That would be Gauntlet! I used to play that all the time, I liked it alot!!
04-14-2015, 08:02 AM
I know this is off topic, but there is a game called "Crowntakers" that I think many of you may find interesting. It's a party based rogue-like with a boardgame feel to it. Unlockable mercenaries (hire-able party members) with unlockable tiers of character builds, random location setup each game and random loot. Can be difficult in the beginning, but I've been playing it non-stop for over a week and have had a blast. There are some bugs, but the developers have been quick with fixes. This game has gotten little hype and I just wanted to bring to people's attention. There is a forum for it on TA.

Last edited by kurtalb1; 04-14-2015 at 08:09 AM.
04-14-2015, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtalb1 View Post
I know this is off topic, but there is a game called "Crowntakers" that I think many of you may find interesting. It's a party based rogue-like with a boardgame feel to it. Unlockable mercenaries (hire-able party members) with unlockable tiers of character builds, random location setup each game and random loot. Can be difficult in the beginning, but I've been playing it non-stop for over a week and have had a blast. There are some bugs, but the developers have been quick with fixes. This game has gotten little hype and I just wanted to bring to people's attention. There is a forum for it on TA.
That actually looks really interesting. I've been looking for a game similar to WQ to play on my windows tablet (I have WQ on iOS). Any idea if touch controls are supported?
04-14-2015, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AchillesReborn View Post
That actually looks really interesting. I've been looking for a game similar to WQ to play on my windows tablet (I have WQ on iOS). Any idea if touch controls are supported?
It is available on Steam for PC and iOS (Ipad only). I play it exclusively on my Ipad and love it. I'm not sure if touch controls are supported for windows tablet. Wish I had better info for you.
04-15-2015, 02:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtalb1 View Post
It is available on Steam for PC and iOS (Ipad only). I play it exclusively on my Ipad and love it. I'm not sure if touch controls are supported for windows tablet. Wish I had better info for you.
I see! I googled "crowntakers", but only saw steam mentioned on the first page. I assumed it wasn't on iOS, since usually the AppStore link is one of the top results.

I'll have to search through the comments on steam. Lack of touch screen support isn't a deal breaker, but playing with the keyboard attached is much less convenient.

Anyway, thanks for the recommendation.