Help me pray for a legendary RPG on iPhone

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by songkranw, Jul 10, 2009.

1. songkranw

songkranw Well-Known Member

By the power of Buddha

Please someone please create an RPG game on iPhone that will put our soul to rest. A game that will remember by many. A game that will recognize by all iDevice user. A game that will make us proud to be purchased even at a $9+ price. Please someone please make it.

Please create an RPG with in-dept detail. A game with a function that meant to be for iDevice only. A game that easy to get in even you not A++ in Gaming. A game with a combination of quality graphic and sound. A game with a simple game play yet addictive. A game with a content worth replay even time past for 10+ years.

Please somebody Please!

If anybody thinking like me post your prayer in this thread.

2. McCurry

McCurry Member

Jul 3, 2009
    I just hope they just import something old school

Chrono Trigger would do =D

3. BulletDev

BulletDev Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    produce applications under "Bullet Development"
    Vancouver, BC
    #3 BulletDev, Jul 10, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2009
    Well I'm currently working on a large secret project (***** RPG), which should be released around September/October. If it goes well, there are possibilities of a massive sequel, (***** RPG 2).

But we'll just have to wait and see.

4. songkranw

Yeah!! Chrono Trigger! But it would be nice to have something new from the same creator, exclusive for iPhone will be very nice.

5. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Um, BS? What about BS? I remember reading the BS announcement thread when your username was still BS, but we haven't heard anything about BS as of recently. And about this RPG thing, you better not be BSing us, BS, and like I said, we're still waiting for BS.

And whoa, songkranw, how is it that your sig is like 20 lines long?

6. songkranw

Sorry but what is BS are?

Signature optimized. Thank Kamazar.

7. jecebn

jecebn Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Kansas City, MO
    Bullet Skater

Whatever happened to that? I havent heard about that in forever :confused:

8. AlexActually

AlexActually New Member

Jul 10, 2009
    I'd love to be able to remake 'a blurred line' for iPhone. Its a game made by Lysander86 for RPG Maker 2000, and is fondly remembered as a classic. It shouldn't be too difficult to contact Lysander to ask for his permission... the only trouble is that he never goddamned finished it x]