Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-20-2013, 05:32 AM
iPad mini 2

Let me share a few thoughts now after having played a bit more.

The enviroments are gorgeous, its a nice touch with having to explore to find shields.

Even if thinking about this as a brawler it feels flawed though, for me I think it is the following issues, that could be solved...

Shadows - as they seems important to getting a feeling for where enemies (and the player) are, make them stand out a bit more. Another thing is that when moving in or out of the 3D plane the player character doesn't scale a lot, making it hard to judge where on the axis he is. Simply make the size difference bigger.

The flying enemies - that's where it gets really bad. They hit too hard, considering how difficult it is to aim. A lock on could help, but perhaps there is another solution. It seems they are hard to hit when in the foreground or background. Perhaps make them stop with the shooting, when they are in either of those places, then it becomes a much more enjoyable matter of waiting for the right time to hit them. Anyways ranged attack seem too weak considering how hard it is to hit with it, maybe a tweak there is all it takes.

Also let the health drops stay visible longer on easy.

Weapon upgrades would be a nice feature, even if it is just a matter of using the red diamonds to double firepower, melee power or health. Something else than the pets.

It's a decent little game, but it could be so much more with the right tweaks.

Last edited by Leegames; 07-20-2013 at 06:30 AM.. Reason: Kindergarden spelling :p
Old 07-20-2013, 05:59 AM
🌊🌊🌊🏃🏃😂😂😂⚡️⚡️⚡️

I love this game controls are better than BLADESLINGER no complaints at all
Old 07-22-2013, 11:56 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Bounty Arms was nominated for Touch Arcade forums' Game of the Week poll. Developers may not vote for their own game. New user votes subject to review. You can vote for your favorite release from the week of July 18 here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?p=2908798
Old 08-02-2013, 12:23 PM
iPad, iOS 5.x

I was really anticipating this and I had it on my watch list for a month. But the cool reception its getting makes me hesitant to buy it now. I don't want to pay only to find out what many others are finding that its great to look at but not play. I didn't see anything in the video that made me want to jump for it.
Old 08-13-2013, 03:01 PM

As any other game from kerosene/luma arcade this one is also great, multiple times repetable and i dont regret a nickle i spent on it great work and just keep up releasing great games like this and that master piece bladeslinger. You got my suport fully

Last edited by KoRoV; 11-28-2013 at 01:56 AM..