Dream of Pixels for Free (by Dawn of Play)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by DawnOfPlay, Oct 4, 2013.

1. DawnOfPlay

DawnOfPlay Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2010
    Game development studio
    Slovenia
    #1 DawnOfPlay, Oct 4, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
    Hey,

this is it, everybody loved the original Dream of Pixels and we've got quotes and 5-star App Store ratings to prove it! :)

But as it seems $2.99 might just be a bit much, so we decided to release Dream of Pixels for FREE so you everybody can try it out!

And it's coming soon! Really soon!

And here's a new trailer as well:

BTW, we got some promo codes (for the Free version) - yeah, i know, the games is FREE, right? But still someone might wanna give it a go before release, so that's why! :)

(PM me for promo codes (for the Free version))

EDIT: We'll have some promo codes for the Full Version as well, but not just yet - please, hang on!

Cheers!
    Žiga

2. DawnOfPlay

DawnOfPlay Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2010
    Game development studio
    Slovenia
    HUGE give-away!

Hey, guys!

Celebrating the release, we're giving away a huge number of promo codes for Twinoo and some Dream of Pixels for Free pre-release codes in this PROMO thread.

ps: Also, we got this new screenshot waiting to be set free on the App Store
    Tap blocks - to clear lines:

[​IMG]

Would love to hear what you think about it and if it works at explaining the game as much as it possibly can given it's just one poor screenshot and all. :)

pps: we'll have some promo codes for the full version in a few hours as well! PM me for those!

Cheers!
    Žiga