Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-19-2012, 09:26 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 4.x

Default FireJumpers 1.1.6

New version of the game 1.1.6 has been released for both Android and iOS, including a Universal App version. Significantly optimized to run faster on slower devices. New magnifier helps see what's under your finger! Improved icons to help identify units and their actions, and much more!

Next version we're looking to add music, randomized fire/wind for existing levels completed with 3 stars, potentially add a unit menu to help with certain actions as well as handling overlapping units. New terrain types, like the "Must-Not-Burn-Or-Game-Over" terrain type (for very special buildings). Looking into Bull Dozer unit and Fire Retardant Air Bomber. Many new elements we're trying to build and appreciate everyone's support so far!

So check it out, like us on Facebook, share your thoughts, even contribute by finding cool Google Map locations to burn down
Old 01-12-2013, 09:49 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 4.x

Default FireJumpers v1.2

Update version 1.2
- Massive Update!
- New fluid layout design fits all resolutions
- New adaptive music
- New unit mini-menu
- Improved hoser unit
- 5 new levels
- Significant performance increase for tablet users

Remember to rate FireJumpers and help make our game a success!
Old 04-03-2013, 09:40 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

woot! Thanks for the new update!

Any chance this will get widescreen support?
Old 06-18-2013, 02:31 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Soooo... Anyone know what happened to this? Why was it pulled?
Old 08-21-2013, 10:23 PM

I have played this on PC (and love it) because it seems not to be available US market for iOS. Is there a reason it isn't in the US iOS market or is it just my device not finding it. I feel like it should be available here partially because many of the maps are in the US.
Old 08-27-2013, 02:51 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilly2323 View Post
I have played this on PC (and love it) because it seems not to be available US market for iOS. Is there a reason it isn't in the US iOS market or is it just my device not finding it. I feel like it should be available here partially because many of the maps are in the US.
Unfortunately, we had to remove it from the App Store in all countries until we figure out why certain levels seem to lock up the game. :/ The second unfortunate part is that we won't be able to get it to the App Store for some time as we're currently working on the FireJumpers Pro version. It's redesigned as a training simulator for actual wildfire fighting agencies, which our Canadian government is currently using to training their Air Attack Officer.

Long story short, it'll be a while before I'll be able to get to it. The good news is, once I do update it, it'll have the new an improved game engine which I've optimized drastically, with improved waterbomber unit, and potentially new units too. So much I want to accomplish, so little time!

You should follow us on Facebook for the latest news. We'll be releasing a beta version of the Pro soon and we need beta testers. It'll be cooperative multiplayer, up to 45 simultaneous players. (https://www.facebook.com/FireJumpers)
Old 09-06-2013, 02:36 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Hmmm... Seems this is live again... But it says its a version from April 2. I'm guessing this isn't the newer enhanced version?
Old 09-09-2013, 03:31 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Hmmm... Seems this is live again... But it says its a version from April 2. I'm guessing this isn't the newer enhanced version?
No, it's not the enhanced version.

I put FireJumpers live again over the weekend temporarily as a request by some users who wanted a copy. Today, my colleague and I decided to put it back as the same version, but with a note stating how to unlock all levels as a temporary solution. I'll keep it there for a while, see what happens, unless I start getting a bunch of 1 stars again.
Old 03-22-2014, 09:36 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

From the FB page!!!! =oD
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fire Jumpers FB Update.jpg (7.8 KB, 1 views)