Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-14-2014, 11:02 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Ok so I don't know if the music will actually be in the game as you're traversing the stages but I think it would be very cool if it was. This game looks very well put together and I for one will be looking forward to it. If I can't test it I'll BOLO for it in the beginning of the year.

Great job on reaching your goals as well!!
Old 08-14-2014, 11:05 PM
Developer
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Default Post Kickstarter thought and thanks

$38,694 - 110% funded - 1,404 amazing people to thank

Thanks for all the well-wishes. Even if you didn't back us just hearing the words of support and encouragement really mean a lot.

Looks like queue is forming for beta testing. Awesome!

To everyone who's ever run a Kickstarter campaign - major props to you. This stuff is HARD.

To anyone thinking of running a Kickstarter campaign our advice is - prepare well, be honest and go for it! It's an experience like no other. The connections you make with people will last a lifetime.

Also, if you're ever considering doing a 24 hour live-stream and you're a two-person family team - DON'T! I'd recommend breaking it up into a few 2-3 hour stream sessions which allows you to recuperate and prepare for the next. Live-streaming is awesome though, it's a great way to personally connect with supporters. We're strongly considering doing live-streams as a regular part of our development, just not for 24 hours at a time!

For everyone interested in beta testing, we're giving alpha access to all of our backers that grabbed a copy of the game. They'll also have access to the backer-only section of our forums and their feedback will be an integral part of Ninja Pizza Girl's ongoing development.

If you'd like to be part of that we have a link to our Paypal shop on the Kickstarter page. Anyone grabbing a copy of Ninja Pizza Girl will get alpha access and we have T-shirts! We should be sending out the first builds in the next week or so.

If you'd prefer to wait, that's okay. We'll be shouting out for beta testers in about 5 months.