Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 09-25-2014, 08:43 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylos View Post
please,please put puzzle quest back on the AppStore!the original is 100 times better than any other.i just love how diverse the multiplayer can get!
Diverse, yes, but pretty imbalanced. However, i do agree that PQ1 is probably the best in its genre.
Old 09-25-2014, 10:52 PM

Love all the final fantasy, dragon quest & tales series games. I really hope for FFVII would hit ios/android markets with achievements, improved graphics such as chaos rings & eternal legacy. Both FFVI & FFVII are master pieces even though FFVII is the more acclaimed of the franchise i believe that FFVI has a better storyline & character range. Besides those you have to love chrono trigger & secret of mana. There are so many great rpg games & to re-live some of those with improved graphics, typos & sound its a blessing. Casual gaming has moved to mobile & to be able to enjoy favorites on the go is really convenient. I love this thread & i hope that i can find more great rpg's.
Old 09-26-2014, 09:53 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Man, that was a great article. A nice highlight to my pretty stressful week. I'll probably read it again later today and play a little SoM during a break while traveling for work. Don't know why, but every time I read one of Shaun's Reloads, it feels a little like Christmas to enjoy a read and then put the game on my iPhone and dive in. Love the history of each game and then the specifics on how the game plays now compared to then. I highly recommend reading the past Reloads if you haven't already!
Old 09-26-2014, 10:16 AM

Considering the recent update, Aralon would be a good choice for a RPG Reload.
Old Yesterday, 10:21 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendgate6 View Post
I'm also thinking of playing an RPG as my next game. One that is quite simple and very fun. Any suggestions?
Well, which RPGs have you played and enjoyed in the past? Are you looking for something more traditional, or a little out there?