Warpgate Help Desk

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by iphoneprogrammer, May 8, 2010.

1. iphoneprogrammer

iphoneprogrammer Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Financial Analyst for Baines and Ernst
    London, UK
    I figured I would make a thread that pooled all the Wargate help-related threads into one. As the title suggests this will be a thread for help with warpgate. I've done extensive searching on TA as well as other sites and I haven't crossed a single help-only thread.

So some issues I am experiencing:

a) How do you get to Omiciron Percie 8?

b) Whats the name of the system that the ship "The Black Manta" is in? I've been flying around in gigantic interstellar circles for the past 2 hours and can't seem to find it.

Please if you have any questions regarding this game ask them!! I want to help as much I need help!

2. h0130j03

h0130j03 Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    I answered your Black Manta question in the Warpgate thread

3. Finally. I was gonna make one, but I forgot...

How do you gain access to the near death star system?

4. h0130j03

Jun 28, 2009
    just keep playing important missions, ones with an exclamation mark

5. ok...that's kinda what I'm doing...
    thanks

6. CassieTheChaoticCupcake

CassieTheChaoticCupcake Well-Known Member

Hahaha my "Help Desk" thing caught on :)

7. iphoneprogrammer

Mar 26, 2009
    London, UK
    The signal is 39.99 in Arietius which is the highest percentage I've recorded...however the ship is being a dick and it's staying invisible...do you happen to remember what Planet in Arietius you found it near or should I just fly around for a little while till I find it?

8. h0130j03

Jun 28, 2009
    oh dang that's too low. you get a message when your in the system that has the ship. all i remember is that it was either in the Adelaide systems or the Ecclesiarchy systems. and once you get the message, just look for the NSE logo somwhere within the system and just tap around that logo

9. iphoneprogrammer

Mar 26, 2009
    London, UK
    #9 iphoneprogrammer, May 9, 2010
    Last edited: May 9, 2010
    I found it...it was in the system to left of Vega...98% strength thanks for the help though!

Now for weapon trading, where's the best planet to buy weapons? And where's the best planet to sell them? And I don't mean the weapons you buy for your ship I mean the things you but from the market.

10. h0130j03

Jun 28, 2009
    the only systems that tradeweapons are the ones to the right. when you land on a planet check the news, it'll tell you when prices on certain commodities rise or lower

11. Reedguy

Reedguy New Member

May 10, 2010
    #11 Reedguy, May 10, 2010
    Last edited: May 11, 2010
    Help with mission "bringing back the bacon"

So the objective is to bring 5 tons of nar slaves to beid, right? I get there and land, nothing. I sell the slaves to the market, nothing. This mission will grant me access to the adelaides' territory, but i cant complete it. Please help!

12. Jeffgolden

Jeffgolden New Member

May 15, 2010
    Looking for Adelaide prison colony

I am trying to find the Adelaide prison colony, I haven't had any luck. Can you help me please?

QUOTE=iphoneprogrammer;1047048]I figured I would make a thread that pooled all the Wargate help-related threads into one. As the title suggests this will be a thread for help with warpgate. I've done extensive searching on TA as well as other sites and I haven't crossed a single help-only thread.

So some issues I am experiencing:

a) How do you get to Omiciron Percie 8?

b) Whats the name of the system that the ship "The Black Manta" is in? I've been flying around in gigantic interstellar circles for the past 2 hours and can't seem to find it.

Please if you have any questions regarding this game ask them!! I want to help as much I need help![/QUOTE]