Crash Kart; will it ever be updated again?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Tmonine, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Tmonine

Tmonine Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
    Casual
    Australia
    Crash bandicoot nitro kart 3d has been deleted from my iPod for quite a while now as I had already finished all the missions and unlocked everything but I ceased to find any replay value. I checked the iTunes page and found it has not been updated since July 2008 and want to know if anyone still thinks it has a hope of being updated?

2. Maelick

Maelick Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2009
    Read Above
    Myrtle Beach, SC USA
    Nope, unless it was just to get it working on an updated iPod os I don't think this will be updated ever again, sorry :(

3. Tmonine

Tmonine Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
    Casual
    Australia
    Didn't think it would be.

4. mallory623

mallory623 Well-Known Member

May 20, 2009
    Production Artist/Graphic Artist
    Seattle, WA
    To bad really. Despite the crappy frame rate, it was a very fun game to play.

5. Outkast1

Outkast1 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2009
    California
    Agree, it was a really fun game. Especially early on when there weren't 50,000 games around for the iPhone.

Stating the obvious here, but have you tried Krazy Kart racing? It's fun... though I don't think it has the same charm as Crash Kart, but it has real time online multiplayer :)

6. Fudgeboy

Fudgeboy Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2009
    Student
    UK
    no cos they arent as good as the competition, so theres no point.

7. ripofra

ripofra Well-Known Member

No, Vivendi stopped their games and gave them to Activision or something. Same thing that happened with Virtual Villagers. But the guy who made it is on TouchArcade, you can PM Polarbit to see what they say.

8. WunDaii

WunDaii Well-Known Member

Ahhh... :rolleyes: Crash Kart, my first game.

9. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    usually higher priced games rarely receive any content updates :/ thats why the lower priced games are always a good investment because those devs add more as time goes on. Gameloft is infamous for never adding anything..although itd be super nice if they added difficulty changes to Dungeon Hunter..and fixed the glitch where ur helmet doesnt show when u have it equipped..

10. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    lol pretty much mine too..Crash Kart was the first game i ever payed for i think. good times..lol

11. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    Nope. Krazy Kart and Shrek Kart is way better than it anyway so there's no point of updating.

12. ripofra

ripofra Well-Known Member

...? That would only encourage them to work harder?

And Shrek Kart isn't out yet.