also stuck in NOVA

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by iPodtouchfancarjacks, Dec 22, 2009.

1. iPodtouchfancarjacks

iPodtouchfancarjacks Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    north carliona
    im on the celestial citadel level 10 not counting the tutoril. were u have to hack something not the first one were u have to conect the circle the other one nere the last level plz someone help i hate this hacking shit

2. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    When the green circles start flashing don't move them anymore. Just line them all up somewhere and don't ever let a red circle be right next to a green one..

3. iPodtouchfancarjacks

Apr 28, 2009
    north carliona
    never ming just got it

4. iPodtouchfancarjacks

Apr 28, 2009
    north carliona
    but im sure i will be nedding more help

5. ch0sen1

ch0sen1 New Member

Jan 9, 2010
    I'm stuck on The Celestial Citadel. I don't know what level is that but I cross a bridge with a purple gem in the middle. I kill the FIREBALL Thrower and the one on the other side but then im stuck. No doors open. I follow the arrow to it but that's it.
    What next?
    *need help

6. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    Screenshot?

7. CAPTAINK555

CAPTAINK555 Active Member

Jan 4, 2010
    Area 51
    Did you try to cross the bridge? I dont really know what part your at. Need more details

8. ch0sen1

ch0sen1 New Member

Jan 9, 2010
    There is no way of crossing the bridge. There is a huge gap between both. I tried jumping over but no dice. I've actually gotten on the arm of the bridge which leads no where but to death. The door just does not open at the end of it, but you still see the arrow pointing towards it.j
    ????????????

9. ch0sen1

ch0sen1 New Member

Jan 9, 2010
    This is where I'm stuck. Too long, feel like deleting the app.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. WCFields

WCFields Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    I Know How You Feel,about being stuck at a particular segment and can't get past it. I've also felt like deleting this app but I won't give up. Wish I could help you but I havn't made it that far yet.

11. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    I went past that with no problem, but it was a while ago and don't quite remember how I did it. Do you perhaps need to destroy the crystals?

I'm doing another play-through on hard and I'll post here when I reach the citadel again.

12. Random_Guy

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    Wander around and kill every monster that you see. Then try to destroy the crystals. That should work.

13. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    you just have to kill every monster..these made me a little nervous cuz I hate getting stuck on parts in games like this. got through this part just fine

14. NBM05

NBM05 Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2009
    It has to be something like destroy all the crystals. I personally didn't get stuck at any point in the game, which isn't to say that I'm smart or anything, but rather that I found the game design straight forward and intuitive. I've been amazed at all the people stuck at the first computer that you have to touch (for example) -- I guess I've played enough iphone games that I didn't even think about it, I just touched it. It didn't even occur to me that anyone could get stuck on it until I saw a one star review in the appstore, then saw all the help requests here on TA. The same is true of the section you're on. Whatever you have to do, I didn't even think about it, it just seemed intuitive based on the level design. I certainly wouldn't recommend deleting the Nova just because you're stuck. I think it's one of the best games on the phone -- probably the best game not named GTA on the phone. The production values are fantastic, the controls really good, the gameplay fun, the enemies varied and interesting. Longer levels and vehicles, and maybe a few epic battles with multiple good guys and bad guys are about all I can think to ask for in a sequel.

15. wootbean

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    actually I never destroyed any of the purple crystals

16. Random_Guy

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    I don't think I ever got stuck on a part in NOVA. The game was way to easy.

17. funkynubman

funkynubman Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2009
    News Reporter/ Superhero
    Right. Behind. You.
    ...Just don't touch green with red.

18. wootbean

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    yes.

19. ch0sen1

ch0sen1 New Member

Jan 9, 2010
    This is where I'm stuck and have no clue how to move on.
    [​IMG]Somebody help me before I delete the app.

20. Cheese

Cheese Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2010
    Walk to the door. Then kill the teleporting big fireball throwing thing that teleports round the 4 platforms around the bridge.