Universal Puzzle & Dragons (by GungHo O. E. Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Vovin, Nov 8, 2012.

1. CTrumper

CTrumper Active Member

Aug 4, 2012
    Yup, makes sense. I've fed around 20 Marine Goblins and am still at 11 turns on my skill. I have 4 Odin friends + 3 sometimes Odin friends.

Anyhow, I need to feed more Marine Goblins -- clearly.

2. tobiasdu

tobiasdu Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2012
    Hey GungHo, any spoilers about Xmas and New Year events? :p

3. Back 5

Back 5 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2012
    I got an Amaterasu on my iPad account. Not using any IAP and I have the starts of a great Light team. I just don't have the team cost to use the combination of monsters I want :D

4. iEdGamer

iEdGamer Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2012
    Adding Green Odin

Are you ceLL? Do you mind adding me? I only have wavelord as a green odin helper. My main's a Vampire Lord/Max skilled siren which I am currently training/Loki level 49.

Friend ID is

5. GungHo

GungHo Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Community Coordinator
    The GOEA Office!
    I'm allergic to spoilers!

But I would invite you to join the Facebook just in case ;)

Wink!!!!!!!

6. torin

torin Member

Nov 29, 2012
    The current 4.22 version works on android root device. It was updated a few hours ago

7. GungHo

GungHo Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Community Coordinator
    The GOEA Office!
    The more people playing P&D the better!!!!!!!!!

8. iEdGamer

Jan 18, 2012
    More people = more friends :)

Anyway, has anyone gotten Rainbow Keepers through friendship gacha or can someone confirm if they contain the keepers? :)

9. James

James Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2008
    #1909 James, Dec 21, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2012
    I have so had it with the Sea Cave Mercury. I've been working on my Siren's skill since early in the game and today had it at skill level five. No increase from my first run today and anything that distracts from Dragon Plants is a bummer.

Sure. :)

I sent a friend request. My in-game name is Milamber.

If you're playing dark you should watch for the 1/2 stamina event for the Dungeon of Dark to start working on Vampire Lord's skill. It's almost as exciting as Sea Cave Mercury. /sarcasm

Rainbow Keeper can pop out of the Rare Egg Machine, but not the Pal Egg Machine. According to the Japanese Wiki the Pal Egg Machine does not include the keepers. Speaking of evo material, it doesn't look like it includes divine masks, either. :)

10. iEdGamer

Jan 18, 2012
    Thanks James! So envious of your evolved Odin! I will need all the help I can get :)

11. BlingBlang

BlingBlang Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    #1911 BlingBlang, Dec 21, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2012
    It can drop the mystic mask though. I got it once on my JP account. Actually, it seems like the pal egg machine in the JP version has way better drops. I've had several rare evo mats drop via the pal eggs.

I have never seen any decent evo mats drop via the pal eggs in the US version, and i'm already level 76.

12. torin

torin Member

Nov 29, 2012
    rare evo mat only drops via pal eggs when there's an event going on. Currently there's a 5 mil download event

13. BlingBlang

BlingBlang Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    Oh really?? I'm a real noob with the JP version. I just started an account there a few days ago. Better use those pal points then!

14. DonPerion

DonPerion Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2012
    Anyone know tge diff between less damage from fire and lessens damage from fire? Is there a % dmg diff?

15. tobiasdu

Oct 14, 2012
    Kind of disappointed that there is no special events on Xmas. Maybe we have to wait until the Christmas morning?

16. Back 5

Back 5 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2012
    I don't have Facebook so I cannot check. Perhaps we will get some stones as a present on Christmas day?

PS: GungHo...you all said it was sapphire dragons as the special dungeon today, but you put the font in emerald green. Kinda threw me for a loop as which dragon I would actually get!

17. tobiasdu

Oct 14, 2012
    I think at least there should be God up in rare egg pulls. Best way for GungHo to make money.

18. Pixelpojken

Pixelpojken Active Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Haha, got tired of grinding for a god when I began a fresh play on my ipad so after ~20 tutorials (remove mandatory tutorial Gungho!) I decided to take whatever came, next pull was a lvl 30 siren and then I got a succubus after 5 more dungeons. Can't say I feel too sad about the god now:)

19. James

James Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2008
    He's pretty cool, but he's one of the more unusual god evolutions as far as I can tell. It doesn't look like his skills improve and his stats don't change a whole lot (more RCV is nice). It almost seems like the main reason to evolve him is just so you can continue past level 50. Also, his cost increase is quite large (going up to 45). As you start getting into the ranks closer to 100 cost becomes a much smaller concern, though.

20. GungHo

GungHo Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Community Coordinator
    The GOEA Office!
    Which Odin do you prefer - green or blue?