Universal Beautiful Puzzler, Blockwick 2, Launching March 5th

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Kieffer Bros., Feb 26, 2015.

1. Kieffer Bros.

Kieffer Bros. Well-Known Member

We’re excited to announce Blockwick 2 will be available for iOS and Android next Thursday, March 5th!

We introduce a bunch of new specialty blocks—including entangled blocks, caterpillar blocks, flip, and more. Play through 160 levels of increasing difficulty and illuminate the glyphs for an extra challenge.

Like its predecessor, Blockwick 2 is beautiful and simple.

2. Misguided

Misguided Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009
    #2 Misguided, Feb 26, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
    Fantastic! I loved the first one. A simple premise, perhaps, but excellent style and deceptively challenging.
    Gobs of content too.

Interesting that the video is in landscape...

3. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Blockwick is one of my favorite IOS games to date, so bring on the second installment.

Really liked the colors in blockwick, see now for part two they have new colors, hope they have Some of the old colors in.

4. Kieffer Bros.

Ah, yes, you can play portrait or landscape on tablets. Landscape fits better in video players, so we stuck with that for the trailer. :)

5. Misguided

Jan 27, 2009
    Great to hear. Even though the first was portrait only, I played it in landscape.

6. TheGreatEscaper

TheGreatEscaper Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2014
    I have beta-tested this, and I can say that however amazing the first one was, this is a trillion times more amazing, trust me :D
    Tons of new concepts flawlessly implemented, creative level layouts, etc. I didn't like these graphics at first but they grew on me over time.
    Bring on the release: this game deserves to be HUGE :D

7. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    One of my all time favorites!!! Can't wait for this!! I can't speak highly enough about Kiefer Bro Games too. Now the week is going to go by so darn slowly. You watch!!!

8. Valentia

Valentia Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Jan 20, 2009
    Female
    Retired!
    California
    #8 Valentia, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
    Oh, wow! I LOVE your games! Madly! They are so fun to play, and so beautiful, too! Blockwick, Aqueduct and Spell Rift are on all my iThings, at all times. (Well, Spell Rift is only on my iPad, of course, but I have the others on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. I go nowhere without great puzzle games! :))

I am really excited about the coming of Blockwick 2!

9. Kieffer Bros.

Thanks so much! We really appreciate the support and are excited to finally be releasing this!

10. Misguided

Jan 27, 2009
    The best part is, it spurred me to pick up the original again. I spent over 2 hours on one level the other night.

11. Kieffer Bros.

Ha, there are definitely some tough puzzles in the first Blockwick! Especially towards the end of the game.

Anyway, just a heads up. Blockwick 2 will be coming out around midnight tonight! It depends on which country and timezone you’re in, but it should be available around then. It’s already available in New Zealand.

Apologies in advance if this fuels anyone’s insomnia.